Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: modern inhabitants of sparta

Kleomenis's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: modern inhabitants of sparta

nikron i agree with what aradan, polemidas and karakalos wrote.the way i see it, u seem to think and believe that every greek was albanian in reality. even by looking at your avatar u have Greek king Pyros since u believe Epirotes are albanian. how could it be the way u think? in southern modern albania which is called northern Epiros, there are still greeks living there and speak greek no matter how much chasing they had from your albanian governments to stop learning and speaking greek in public areas and schools. so many centuries and perhaps milleniums and they are still greeks in language and ethnicity. how could it be everywhere in greece live albanians and fight the turks during the greek revolution against the turks when in your own country there are many greeks still living there. i am not gonna reply in any more threads with you about this matter, just try to free your mind and read books that are truly independent from your government. i do not say to read greek books. just read books that are closer to reality! i do not offend u or anyone else who is albanian.so try not to offend me and all the rest of greeks who are reading your posts. such posts create hate among us.
    about albanians in greece i will just write that since your government opened the prisons in 1992 i think(or 1993) we do have thousands of albanians in greece. many were criminals and few were nice guys. but my point is that the last 15 years we do have many albanians in greece but we didn't have them in our country before that in the past. besides u were conquered by so many countries including Greece many many times. so it is more possible greeks to lived in albania as rulers and conquerors than albanianas in greece.
    also about the fact that ur so pure as a race please allow me to laugh.
    have a nice evening.

Last edited by removeduser_3482674582374; March 14, 2021 at 01:02 PM.

oh my god, this kid is pretty ****ed up. (southpark)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikron View Post
    Ali Pasha, but agains Germanos, the gay and pedophile greek commander, who like boys under 10 years old to amuse himself.
    Germanos was a priest, he just bless the greek who fought the turks..
    Ali pasha was pedophile turk-albanian

Lord Byron was a helleno-phile and he criticised greeks of the modern times. This dont mean that he didnt said that. Maybe ur translators deleted that part of the book.
    have you ever read it kid ?

RTW is the only game i play. For my age is normal, and im not a computer kid, coz i enjoy life more than u. Let me ask u for something. How old r u? If u have honor, tell me the truth. And i dont need to read books to learn. Sometimes, when someone read many books, become like Don Quichote.
    you don't need books, like the nazi

Thats why Greece declared him a national hero, becouse greece didnt had heroes, coz all of them were arvanites, macedonians and pontians.
    arvanites, macedoniasn, pontians are greeks
    if someone needs heroes is your country who steals history and try to become a nation, cause they know that they are just bastards, sons of huns, turks etc

pffffff....ur nickname means horse di*k in albanian....hahaha....and u r really a big one.U just say: lol stupid kid...read a book...im a proud greek....Thats why u are a kid....Grow Up and dont play with toys. TODAY U SPARTANS DIE....hahaha....maybe that film made u more proud than u were...pppfffffff....."proud".....n1994, thats what u really r.....n1994..do u understand?? n1994...and dont call me stupid again...im not offending u...
    yup you are not stupid at all...
    Spartans will never die, cause they did something that all humanity won't forget...
    I didn't like the film, cause i like history and it was just a hollywood crap
    kid

...hahaha... ....hahaha....r.....n1994..do u understand?? n1994...and dont call me stupid again...im not offending u...
    hahaha what's that crap ?

He's calling you a black person in 'l33t'
    "...a man may not account himself a true son of Athens until he has been exiled and condemned to death!" -- Euryptolemus, Steven Pressfield's Tides of War
    "Be sure to give the elephants their emetics in good time. I do not want my chariot slowed by giant turds."
    -- Julius Caesar, HBO's Rome

ts ts ts.
    i wouldn't call my self less patriotic than others ,but please....

can u not stop,insulting each other?... come on now....if u want to analyze the greekness or albanianess of the territory, go to Vestigia Vetustatis...

Nikron's Avatar Senator

O thebigsalad, po ti pse hyne ne loje dhe i the ati pidhemotres ca doia une me thon? Varikarin...qeke bole fare....u pranei e shkrujta ashtu, se sdoja ta merrte vesh kuptimin...Pyrros is not greek, he is an epirote. And mixalis, greeks are not here in albania for milleniums, coz they came here during WW2 period. And we albanians ( especially my people of himara ) helped all of them, gived them land to work, clothes, water, and house becouse we are good people. This greeks, still remember that many of their brother, sisters, parents, and friends died during the long way from greece to albania, becouse they didnt had even bread, and in greece no one helped them. Shame on u. About u race, allow me to laugh, persian-turk-egyptian-sub sahara ADN-mongoloid-ethiopian-albanian-slaves-greeks-romans-macedonians-pontians pffffffffffff.....what the hell are u? normally, just a n1994...Polemidas ( ur name has a "beautiful" meaning in albanian too...hahah ), we are not destroing orthodox churchs, we are building one the biggest church in Balkan...And are not albanians of Kosovo who destroyed churchs, becouse these churchs u are talking about, are albanian ( u must see the pictures there, are pure albanians with their traditional costumes, not like u, who steal others costumes )...And what about ur honor, u think i have fear to face u?? pppfffff.....this is a paradox, u are a greek, but u are brave...hahahha....u have to choose, greek or brave?? If u a sfakian, maybe u are a little more brave than other egyptian and african descedants of Crete...and u poutsa hippeis 10 ( is this correct?? ), Ali Pasha was not a pedophile, coz he had Vassilika ( dont cry not please ), Germanos, as a priest, was a pedophile...hahahha....And yes, u r right, arvanites are greeks....pfffff....thats why Aristidhi Kola ( an arvanite historian ) was killed in 2000, after he published some books who speaks for arvanites...i dont remember the name now, but before him was killed another arvanite for the same reason...now im sure u will say that this is not true, but i dont care what u think...eiani ma hani karin tani bythqima muti....O julo kur te kalosh ktu, kthei nai pergjigje ktyne rekvuve ne anglisht...mir me??

Last edited by removeduser_3482674582374; March 14, 2021 at 01:01 PM.

Nikron's Avatar Senator

Hahahah, Karapidi means nothing. Seems that ur friends like u a lot. Karapidi is like u say in greek Poutsamouni...pffff....oooo u scared me a lot with ur friends...U have to know something from me...I dont give a f... from anyone...u understand?? u think u and ur albanian friend are hard, but im harder...no one ******s with me here, and when i say no one, i really mean no one...I dont care even from the Police, and all the criminals, coz here my cousins rule...And tell to ur friends, that i salute them...haahah...they just wanted to make u happy...u really think an albanian have as friend, more a greek than another albanian...Please tell ur friends, where are they from?? Which city...give me the names, and they'll understand that im not kidding...just to know who they are, coz im not going to beat up my simpatriotes for a pseudo greek like u...now stop calling me down, stop offending me. Ok? Just speak like a normal person. Lets end this nationalistic thread...Lets talk more about ourselves without offending each-other....A message from me to ur friends: "Mu sma ha kari per njeri ne bote. Au sqarum? Do jeni bythqira neqoftese mbroni nji cope jevgu si puna kti shokut tui"....ok polemidas? save it to ur mobile phone maybe, but just tell them, if they really exist, coz i think u r just lying...only a greek say karapidi...ask ur friends also what does "fis qiri" means....

I wholeheartedly agree with Polemidas' last request for shutting this kid down...
    "The strongest passions and most dangerous weaknesses of the human breast; ambition, avarice, vanity, the honorable or venal love of fame, are all in conspiracy against the desire and duty of peace." -J. Madison

Agisilaos's Avatar GREECE - ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

nikron u have gone too far. u live in a weird imagination. try to wake up!
    Macedones were, are and will always be Greeks
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this
    Τακτική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις αν υπάρχει κάτι που μπορείς να κάνεις.
    Στρατηγική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις όταν δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να κάνεις.

Nikron's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by agisilaos View Post
    nikron u have gone too far. u live in a weird imagination. try to wake up!
    Pffff, who's talking...agisilaos, the proud spartan...

Nikron's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Polemidas View Post
    ps.2 About my education: Well obviously since Hellenic Universities are nothing compared to Albanian ones(we laugh here) then i ll just tell you, that i am a post graduate of Swansea University in Whales my subjects being History and Law and now i am doing my Masters in European History...Hope it's enough for you...........xoxoxoxox (lolololol)
    U like to call ur university hellenic, coz u think u are a hellene...Why dont u call, turko-slavo-albano-egyptiano-persian university?? it sounds nice...hahahaha...And what do u mean, u are doing ur Masters?? U mean Muster, right??...haahah...this is another lie...shame on u...why dont u say u just studied in greece, but u say in Whales too?? To study in britain, means to know english in a perfect way, not like ur english...Im not good too, coz u know my age, but i dont say im study in high school in whales...just stop lying in every post...i dont believe u for nothing, for ur school, ur albanian friends who dont know albanian ( impossible...i know some words in greek too, and i know this words correctly, and this dont mean im greek...hell nooo )...now im waiting for ur post...oxoxooxoxoxox

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Could yall cut the ******** out and get back to the actaul conversation instead of this retarded flame war?
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Ok i just wanted a couple of questions answered those who helped i thank you. I myself am from England so i dont know anything about this grudge your two contrys have against each other. I feel this flame war has corupted my original intent for the topic and would like it closed down thank you.

ozz's Avatar Tiro

Yea Happy new year to all.
    enough is enough guys, stay on topic or I will be forced to lock the thread.

''ΑΝΔΡΩΝ ΕΠΙΦΑΝΩΝ ΠΑΣΑ ΓΗ ΤΑΦΟΣ'' - ΘΟΥΚΥΔΙΔΗΣ
    Hegemonia Website here, Hegemonia Forum here

Nikron's Avatar Senator

Ok, sorry...As for the modern inhabitants of Sparta, i said my opinion, but then i was "attacked" by some old "friends"....As i said in my first post here, i think that the modern inhabitants of Sparta, are not descedants of the spartans of antiquity...Maybe they are in a very small percentage...And i said that Maniotes moved from Himara to Mani, and for this im very sure coz im myself from Himara, and i know where himariotes moved...Some of them choosed Italy, and they still speak albanian, coz i've seen an italian documentary, where the descedants of the himariotes told to the journalist, their story...Kaloni mire....

Last edited by removeduser_3482674582374; March 14, 2021 at 01:06 PM.

WOO AMERICA AND ENGLAND ROCK! (im probably gonna get a letter bomb from someone after that :-])

so whatever happened to the spartan question? im tired of hearing about albos and greeks.

to all you greeks, soooo going to see your country this summer i cant wait, go visit some clubs, & how come people don't vacation to Albania?

Kleomenis's Avatar Semisalis

modern citizens of sparta are ancient spartans plus other greeks from peloponnisos.
    as everywhere else in the world nowadays there are weddings between men and women of different cities.
    that doesn't mean that all ancient spartans were killed and that they do not exist.
    Last edited by Kleomenis; January 08, 2008 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polemidas View Post
    ps. For persons who can understand english it's MASTERS DEEGRE...and some people should think twice before talking about English to a person who has a Proficiency Deegre on English from Michigan and Cambirdge University...thanks a lot see ya all...
    It's a Degree, my friend!
    Just thought I should clarify that before you sit an exam or something...
    "...a man may not account himself a true son of Athens until he has been exiled and condemned to death!" -- Euryptolemus, Steven Pressfield's Tides of War
    "Be sure to give the elephants their emetics in good time. I do not want my chariot slowed by giant turds."
    -- Julius Caesar, HBO's Rome

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast