Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149174189190191192193194195196197198199
Results 3,961 to 3,966 of 3966

Thread: Rome Mod Questions & Recommendations

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Remastered: For the love of God, a mod to improve Autoresolve?

I have practically stopped playing RTW:Remastered, because I have to play every FREAKING battle, or suffer huge losses that are completely illogical. COMPLETELY illogical.
    An AI army with 130-200 soldiers in 4-5 nearly crushed units of 20-40 people led by a 2 star general would kill 600+ of my 1500 quality soldiers led by a 6-star general. And if I bring "just" three times the numbers of the enemies (i.e. I attack a remnant of 150 soldiers with 400-500 soldiers) ? Well, that's a clear defeat while the enemy loses perhaps 20 people. PERHAPS.

Smarmy answers I found in steam of "Lulz, then just play every battle, n00b" are not helpful since I have to waste minutes fighting completely pointless battles. I am talking about 6-star general, leading double-silver chevron infantry, archers and cavalry against 200 or so barbarians. If I play the battle, I win with perhaps 30 dead and wipe out the enemy. If I autoresolve, I may even lose.
    Why on earth would I want to play such a ridiculously easy battle?
    The loading times are huge to get in and out of the battle.

This video I found, says ALL I have to say:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGdr...l=SeemannAIOBE
    Last edited by alhoon; October 01, 2022 at 12:10 PM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Ältester der Motten's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Remastered: For the love of God, a mod to improve Autoresolve?

I've just been getting back into wasting my time on Total War and I've been wondering if I should get Rome 2 for DeI or get Rome Remastered. I'm still biased for Remastered, but this bug would make it a slog to go through. Then again we could just cheat. Achievements aren't a valid reason to keep me from getting/enjoying a game I want... but such a fundamental bug should not be in the game such a long time after release.

Default RTW Mods/Submods That Show Early Middle Ages/ 300-890 AD ?

Looking for one that deals with the fall of the western roman empire etc. thanks

Default RTW Mods/Submods That Show Early Middle Ages/ 300-890 AD ?

Looking for one that deals with the fall of the western roman empire etc. thanks

Default Mod with roman families, rome 1

Is there a mod that keeps the Roman families but increases graphics and unit skins or other models ? I would think of Bare Bone Wars, Darth Mod and ges gestae.

Would be great if the troops of the families have their own colors, unfortunately, the darthmod at some point became uniform.

If someone knows a submission for darthmod which gives due bruti scipi July and SPQR again their difference colors I would be grateful

Default Re: Rome Mod Questions & Recommendations

I'm looking for a mod that focuses on Roman expansion within Italy, please? Timeframe of say the Etruscan wars up to Pyrrhus or thereabouts?