Thread: Kingdoms Skies in M2TW

Default Kingdoms Skies in M2TW

I just put together a mod that adds the skies from Kingdoms into M2TW.

DOWNLOAD LINK

To install, extract the contents of the .zip into your M2TW data folder, and make sure you are using the IO file_first switch. If you want to use this with a mod, extract the zip into the mod's data folder. It should be compatible with any mod that does not change the weather, skies or any of the files included in the download (expanded.txt.strings.bin, weather_db.xml and all the files in the globallighting folder).

This mod does not change the weather you will get in your game, it only changes the background skies. All the original skies can still be seen, but half the time the game will use the new skies from Kingdoms.

This mod does not change skies in the winter season, because I do not have winter in my game. I released a mod that removes winter from the game, which you can find here.

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Default Re: Kingdoms Skies in M2TW

I didn't know Kingdoms had different skies...

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

There are a few new skies to b seen in kingdoms that are really standout,like starry night and aurora

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

I didn't think you could add Kingdoms units/features/skies into M2TW unless you own Kingdoms. Isn't that illegal? :s

Quote Originally Posted by Crucifix View Post
    I didn't think you could add Kingdoms units/features/skies into M2TW unless you own Kingdoms. Isn't that illegal? :s
    I made it because I have kingdoms and M2TW and wanted to use the skies in my grand campaign. I figured other people who play SS 5.0, retrofit mod, or LTC 4.0, or any other mod that uses kingdoms, would like this.

I didn't know Kingdoms had different skies...
    It has roughly 12 new ones I think.
    Last edited by Garnier; December 10, 2007 at 07:06 PM.

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier View Post
    Look here.

I made it because I have kingdoms and M2TW and wanted to use the skies in my grand campaign. I figured other people who play SS 5.0, retrofit mod, or LTC 4.0, or any other mod that uses kingdoms, would like this.

It has roughly 12 new ones I think.
    always remember kids, it's our DUTY to break stupid laws.