Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Proposition: Overhaul of Moding Structure

Civitate

Patricians are basically civvies with a clean record for the first 2 months. Instead of taking completely green civvies to be Urbanis Legio, lets take the more seasoned ones. Again, this is just an idea, and it could be extended to all civvies. I just think that those who have reached Patrician status might have a better understanding of the way TWC does business.
    Ah, I understand. i fully support this clause in the amendment.
    Under patronage of: Wilpuri

Civitates are all those who do not hold an office, and are contributing members of the forum, that is, have shown themselves to contribute meaningfully to the Forum. They hold the ultimate power. They can call into questions any decision by any of the aforementioned officials and can by popular vote have it overturned. They have, and should not be reluctant to use, the power to appeal any decision and have it heard by the whole of the Forum.

Patricians are all those who do not hold an office, and are contributing members of the forum, that is, have shown themselves to contribute meaningfully to the Forum as Civitates. They can call into questions any decision by any of the aforementioned officials and can by popular vote have it overturned. They have, and should not be reluctant to use, the power to appeal any decision and have it heard by the whole of the Forum.

there's little to no difference between the 2.
    pretty much everyone seems to patronise civitates... and i just swear this next bit isn't being upheld

The possible Civitate will then be asked to explain in detail, and in his own words, his duties and privileges as a Civitate in PM form to any Triumvirate. Even if the vote passes, if his explanation is not satisfactory he will be denied the post.

Any Civitate that remain in good standing with no warnings after 2 months tenure can be automatically promoted to the rank of Patrician. ( The post count requisite for Patrician is hereby removed)
    the only apprent difference i can see is that patrcians are civitates of more than 2 months... seems kinda a pointless idea to me. i would move that the rank be abolished, and that all duties/privlidges of patrcianhood be conferred upon all civitates.
    if a civitate starts making a load of useless patrons... well, he gets removed under the usual rules...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234