Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: >>YOUR ScreenShots HERE<<

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

Default Re: >>YOUR ScreenShots HERE<<

Well, taking a look at some of the campaign map screens, I can say that you've got Pergamon (NOT 'Bergama' - this was the later Turkish name for the city) in the wrong place, though it wasn't very important during the Middle Ages anyway and probably shouldn't be on the map. Neither should Sardis, however, cities such as Smyrna and Ephesus ought to be on the map instead. Likewise, Halicarnassus was no longer an important city, the most important cities in that part of Asia Minor being Laodicaea and Attalia. 'Bursa' should really be given its proper Byzantine name of 'Prusa', since 'Bursa' is a later Turkish name.

Moving on to Greece, Thermon, Tripoli, Larissa and Sparta either did not exist in the Middle Ages or were not important. The most important cities in the Peloponnese during the Middle Ages were Mystra and Corinth, whilst in Thessaly it was Volos, and Aetolia's main cities were probably Arta or Nicopolis. Dyrrachium is too far South on your map. And what city is 'solun' supposed to represent? If you mean Thessalonica (which you should), it should be on the coast.

Otherwise, it's looking quite good, from what I can see.

Duke_of_Bavaria's Avatar Vicarius

What's up with Constantinpole, why not Constantinople?

Kustjägarsoldat, A-dyk #31 Nordenskiöld - KJ för alltid!

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

Yes, I think a bit more effort could have gone into that map!

Test.

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Zenith Darkseam please remember that this Mod was created by one person,and with a knowlege of one person ,im 18 years (am not a master historian ,as you seems to) so if you can help with the cities names that would be Great.

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

I think he mean you kinda misspelled Constantinople. You wrote Constantinpole, which would be similar to the southpole or northpole.
    But anyone can fix this problem.

Data/world/imp_campaign/Descr_strat.. then scroll down to Constantinpole and change the name to Constantinople. Atleast I remember it was this way, someone clear up if it's wrong.

EDIT: and for being one person, excellent work man! Salute!

Lord of the knights i gotta tell u....the turks are realy pissed off on the Eastren Roman Empire(Forgot their name)...i cant play like that....each turn they siege one of my cities....and now they even get the entire Arab countries at the middle east to kick my ass!!!!

could you put some screens? i think you started the war with Turks,they dont attack you soon if you didnt,and i will make them more hostile in the next fix,i think that is the real,they took all the byzantium empire lands

they did....i know that for sure....you know that they even took Constantinopole and renamed it to Instanbul....but still i didn't start nothing with them....i've just taken Rebels lands and thats it....and after 10 turns or so they took Halicarnssus...that was mine!
    and man....their soldiers are way better then my Knights....and the cavalry...omg their def and att are low!(i'm talking about my cavalry....)

ok....and to the other thing...
    can u give me a good tip for how NOT being bankrobed?
    I did normal tax rate in each city but as the game goes on the money that i get each turn go below 0...in my capitol it is something like -2000....what can i do?!
    Last edited by Orules; November 01, 2007 at 03:39 PM.

Dont start war on them early on... Just keep recruiting high and set all your taxes to very high. Then once you got like full stacks in every city, send them out and attack and keep recruiting

This looks really good. I will surely get this. M2TW runs poorly on my old rig.

Quote Originally Posted by CountShast View Post
    Dont start war on them early on... Just keep recruiting high and set all your taxes to very high. Then once you got like full stacks in every city, send them out and attack and keep recruiting
    I don't like to start wars for nothing.....also I think that full present of soldiers in each city is bad because they eat alot and holding them cost alot of money.(which i don't have!)
    so i prefer having like 7-8 Units+Famliy member in each city and thats it but the dam Turks got full armies..one by one....

personally i dont care to play like that....the game is still the best but u might want to take it to your concern on the next fix.
    Last edited by Lord Of The Knights; November 02, 2007 at 06:17 AM.

A good thing with using RTW is that recruiting units cuts into population, giving war a bit of realism.

Zenith Darksea has a really good point, the settlements are pretty messed up. by this time, sparta had long been destroyed by alaric I, although the city of mistra was built in the approximate area of sparta. more research should be done before the final mod

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith Darksea View Post
    Well, taking a look at some of the campaign map screens, I can say that you've got Pergamon (NOT 'Bergama' - this was the later Turkish name for the city) in the wrong place, though it wasn't very important during the Middle Ages anyway and probably shouldn't be on the map. Neither should Sardis, however, cities such as Smyrna and Ephesus ought to be on the map instead. Likewise, Halicarnassus was no longer an important city, the most important cities in that part of Asia Minor being Laodicaea and Attalia. 'Bursa' should really be given its proper Byzantine name of 'Prusa', since 'Bursa' is a later Turkish name.

Moving on to Greece, Thermon, Tripoli, Larissa and Sparta either did not exist in the Middle Ages or were not important. The most important cities in the Peloponnese during the Middle Ages were Mystra and Corinth, whilst in Thessaly it was Volos, and Aetolia's main cities were probably Arta or Nicopolis. Dyrrachium is too far South on your map. And what city is 'solun' supposed to represent? If you mean Thessalonica (which you should), it should be on the coast.

Otherwise, it's looking quite good, from what I can see.
    Darn....You know history realy good....like me...Do u watch all day The History Channel like i do?

for screens u can also take x fire

lol nice police...lol
    "Hoti to kratisto" - Alexander of Macedon

Here a picture of my campaign with Spain. The mod is very good!
    Aplogies

Great screen.
    why you aren't using the latest patch?

No no,
    Lately not play much at RomeMedieval. This campaign is without the patch. That changes with the patch again?

Excuse the patch I want to download .. (I hope to speak well) what do I do?