Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Català (Catalan)

Yuiis's Avatar Senator

Default Català (Catalan)

Weii, bones, no podia ser que una llengua amb tants milions de parlants no estigues present a TWC!!! Buenu, a tota la comunitat catalana, valenciana, balear, de la franja i del roselló de TWC, que se que existeix (som pocs pero estem vius ) aqui teniu un espai per comunicar-vos en catalá(o valencia/balear o el que vulgueu ). Tambe animu als qui vulguin apendre coses sobre l'idioma o inclús el país a que hi participin!!!

(...) and that unfortunate People were afterwards forced to undergo the utmost Miseries of a Siege, in their Capital City of Barcelona; during which, great Multitudes of them perished by Famine and the Sword, many of them have since been executed; and great Numbers of the Nobility of Catalonia, who, for their Constancy and Bravery in Defence of their Liberties, and for their Services in Conjunction with Her Majesty and Her Allies, had, in all Honour, Justice, and Conscience, the highest Claim to Her Majesty's Protection, are now dispersed in Dungeons throughout the Spanish Dominions.
    -Journal of the House of Lords: volume 20: 1714-1717, pp. 136-144.

Almogaver's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Català (Catalan)

Doncs si que hem trigat a contestar... ja fa un any d'aquest "thread" o fil.

Crec que en som uns quants (no gaires) que parlem català al TWC però em sembla que ningú passa molt per aquí. Està massa amagat. Aviam si empenyent-lo amunt algú altre s'hi apunta.

Podriem fer un cens! quants catalanoparlants hi ha al TWC?
    --------------Arengada--------------

Yuiis's Avatar Senator

Ostres!! Qui mho avia de dir, ja el donava per mort des de fa moltissim temps . Donç se que per aqui hi ets tu, jo i em sembla que un parell mes, un litua que viu aqui i no se si algu mes.

Que tal tot almogaver? Has col.laborat amb algun mod mes o nomes entres aqui per llegir una mica el Mudpit i alguna cosa mes (com jo )?

(...) and that unfortunate People were afterwards forced to undergo the utmost Miseries of a Siege, in their Capital City of Barcelona; during which, great Multitudes of them perished by Famine and the Sword, many of them have since been executed; and great Numbers of the Nobility of Catalonia, who, for their Constancy and Bravery in Defence of their Liberties, and for their Services in Conjunction with Her Majesty and Her Allies, had, in all Honour, Justice, and Conscience, the highest Claim to Her Majesty's Protection, are now dispersed in Dungeons throughout the Spanish Dominions.

De fet només dono ullades de tant en tant pels formus d'opinio i espero amb candeletes que treguin el Empire:Total War. He col·laborat amb el mod Sicilian Vespers amb la Corona d'Aragó (com no!) però ara mateix res. De fet qui sap si s'haurà de fer algun mod de la Guerra de Successió per l'Empire...

Yuiis's Avatar Senator

Donç no seria mala ideia, per que si els de Creative ja passaven de fer una faccio de La Corona d'Arago per al MTWII, imaginat fer una mena d'exercit rebel catala per al 1700...ni somiar-ho vaja...i en part, s'equivocaran ja d'entrada al fer que el Spanish Empire inclogui la part de la peninsula que es la Corona d'Arago, ja que al 1700 l'unic que unia les dues corones seguia sent la monarquia. S'equivocaran en el sentit que es podra reclutar regiments, i recaptar diners de les provincies catalano-aragoneses quan en aquell temps encara teniem lleis completament propies, parlament propi, "exercit" propi, pressupostos propis etc...

Seria interessant fer o col.laborar en un mod que tracti la guerra de successio i la vulgui fer el mes real possible.
    Last edited by Yuiis; October 29, 2008 at 05:03 AM.

Bon dia Catalanes! Vivo en Barcelona y tengo una pregunta:

Que significa "Molt a prop teu"? He visto en todos partes -- anuncios en la television, en los autobuses y especialmente en los supermercados

jimkatalanos's Avatar 浪人
    Patrician

Well, I don't speak Catalan, but I am a member of Barca(socis).

Més que un club.
    Ερωτηθεὶς τι ποτ' αυτώ περιγέγονεν εκ φιλοσοφίας, έφη, «Το ανεπιτάκτως ποιείν ά τινες διά τον από των νόμων φόβον ποιούσιν.

Under the professional guidance of TWC's Zone expert Garbarsardar
    Patron of Noble Savage, Dimitri_Harkov, MasterOfThessus, The Fuzz, aja5191, Furin, neoptolemos, AnthoniusII, Legio, agisilaos, Romanos IV, Taiji, Leo, Jom, Jarlaxe

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.

The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.

If you desire to be good, begin by believing that you are wicked.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

οὕτως ἀταλαίπωρος τοῖς πολλοῖς ἡ ζήτησις τῆς ἀληθείας, καὶ ἐπὶ τὰ ἑτοῖμα μᾶλλον τρέπονται.

Questions are not necessarily there to be answered, but possibly there to inspire thinking.

Nullius addictus iurare in verba magistri, - quo me cumque rapit tempestas, deferor hospes.

If mind is common to us, then also the reason, whereby we are reasoning beings, is common. If this be so, then also the reason which enjoins what is to be done or left undone is common. If this be so, law also is common; if this be so, we are citizens; if this be so, we are partakers in one constitution; if this be so, the Universe is a kind of commonwealth.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

There is no chaos in the world, only complexity.
    Knowledge of the complex is wisdom.
    From wisdom of the world comes wisdom of the self.
    Mastery of the self is mastery of the world. Loss of the self is the source of suffering.
    Suffering is a choice, and we can refuse it.
    It is in our power to create the world, or destroy it.

Homo homini lupus est. Homo sacra res homini.

When deeds speak, words are nothing.

Human history is a litany of blood, shed over different ideals of rulership and afterlife

Sol lucet omnibus.

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Ο Νούς νοεί τον εαυτόν του ως κράτιστος και η νόησή του είναι της νοήσεως νόησις.

'Nothing is true, everything is permitted.' is merely an observation of the nature of reality. To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by the Basque Knight View Post
    Bon dia Catalanes! Vivo en Barcelona y tengo una pregunta:

Que significa "Molt a prop teu"? He visto en todos partes -- anuncios en la television, en los autobuses y especialmente en los supermercados
    Significa "muy cerca de ti"

Salut!!

Well, I don't speak Catalan, but I am a member of Barca(socis).

Més que un club.
    You're a member of the best club in the world. Congratulations! .
    "Més que un club" means "More than a club" (but I bet you already knew that)

Salut!!

Moltes gracias!

jimkatalanos's Avatar 浪人
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Almogaver View Post

You're a member of the best club in the world. Congratulations! .
    "Més que un club" means "More than a club" (but I bet you already knew that)

Salut!!
    hehe, I already knew that.

My name is jim + katalanos, katalanos means Catalan in Greek.
    Ερωτηθεὶς τι ποτ' αυτώ περιγέγονεν εκ φιλοσοφίας, έφη, «Το ανεπιτάκτως ποιείν ά τινες διά τον από των νόμων φόβον ποιούσιν.

Patron of Noble Savage, Dimitri_Harkov, MasterOfThessus, The Fuzz, aja5191, Furin, neoptolemos, AnthoniusII, Legio, agisilaos, Romanos IV, Taiji, Leo, Jom, Jarlaxe

οὕτως ἀταλαίπωρος τοῖς πολλοῖς ἡ ζήτησις τῆς ἀληθείας, καὶ ἐπὶ τὰ ἑτοῖμα μᾶλλον τρέπονται.

Questions are not necessarily there to be answered, but possibly there to inspire thinking.

Nullius addictus iurare in verba magistri, - quo me cumque rapit tempestas, deferor hospes.

If mind is common to us, then also the reason, whereby we are reasoning beings, is common. If this be so, then also the reason which enjoins what is to be done or left undone is common. If this be so, law also is common; if this be so, we are citizens; if this be so, we are partakers in one constitution; if this be so, the Universe is a kind of commonwealth.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

Mastery of the self is mastery of the world. Loss of the self is the source of suffering.

Human history is a litany of blood, shed over different ideals of rulership and afterlife

Sol lucet omnibus.

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.

Neither should a ship rely on one small anchor, nor should life rest on a single hope.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Ο Νούς νοεί τον εαυτόν του ως κράτιστος και η νόησή του είναι της νοήσεως νόησις.

'Nothing is true, everything is permitted.' is merely an observation of the nature of reality. To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.

Nice! Well we may have common ancestors... I was born next to the ruins of Emporion in northern Catalonia..

jimkatalanos's Avatar 浪人
    Patrician

Nice! Well we may have common ancestors... I was born next to the ruins of Emporion in northern Catalonia..
    You might be Greek!

Sol lucet omnibus.

Veo El Cor de la Ciutat .....pero no soy como max y enric, es que mi amiga mexicana tb lo ve

Yuiis's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by jimkatalanos View Post
    You might be Greek!
    And you may be of catalan ancestry!!! We conquered the duchy of Athens and Neopatria some centuries ago . The catalan flag waged in the parthenon for some years!!!

Nice to see foreigners be fans of Barça!!! Visca el Barça!!!

a boy, 18 yo. in Morocco got jailed for writting God, Country and Barça on the board instead of God, Country and King... lol

Hereje's Avatar Artifex

Osti, un post en català, ka wapuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

salut!

Ei! ja n'hi ha un més.

Per cert... què us sembla si discutim sobre l'estatut... bé, de fet no hi ha res a discutir.

Via Fora!!

Yuiis's Avatar Senator

Ei! ja n'hi ha un més.

Per cert... què us sembla si discutim sobre l'estatut... bé, de fet no hi ha res a discutir.

Via Fora!!
    Si un cas s'hauria de discutir sobre les tendencies dictatorials de l'estat del qual tristament formem part.

Un estat on un estatut es votat i acceptat per la majoria del parlament catalá, aconseguint una majoria en un referendum, que despres es retallat a Madrid (pel govern que va prometre que acceptaria el que aproves el parlament català) i on ara sembla ser que un grapat de jutges l'acabaran de tirar per terra. Per a mi, que un estat consideri que 4 jutges tenen mes poder que una nacio sencera, es un estat dictatorial. Una dictadura constitucional, si vols, pero dictadura al cap i a la fi.

Jo personalment no el vaig votar el referendum, considerava que era massa tou en les exigiencies de mes autogovern. I assobre en els mesos vinents encara el retallen mes, s'hi pixen assobre i encara algun ministre farda pels passadissos del parlament castellá, ai, espanyol volia dir, de que ha mig destruit la poca cosa que millorava l'estatut d'enguany comparat amb el passat.

No se quina mena de discusio pot haver-hi...els insults a la democracia per part de l'estat en aquest tema son tan flagrants, que al meu entendre, no hi ha ni debat possible.

Ei que passa penya, donava una volta per el TWC hi m'he trobat amb aquest post en catalá, bona idea.

Yuiis's Avatar Senator

Bones!! Ja en som 4! Anire fent recompte aveure quants som .

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast