Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Technical assistance for M2TW

Cuauchiquetl's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Technical assistance for M2TW

Now I have a different problem, whenever I start the Mod, it open Vanilla, what should I do?

Doomsday's Avatar Civis

Now I have the same problem, personally, I have given up trying to fix the problem and just downloaded some other mods instead, it's a shame but ho hum :o .....
    Aymez Loyaulté

Could anyone maybe help me? I've been trying to install the game for a couple of days now. I kind of messed up the files at one point, so I've freshly reïnstalled the game.
    I tried creating files in the folder called Renaissance before installing, but I guess that wasn't what I was supposed to do.
    I've tried several things already, but every time during the installation process it sais it can't something.
    Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by DrIstvaan View Post
    First then, you should set the file to not read-only; right-click on it and remove the checkmark from the box next to Read-Only.
    Now, delete everything from the file EXCEPT the

[features]
    mod = Renaissance

part. Then, copy and paste the other two set of lines I wrote here, making sure there is one white line between every pair of lines. Save.
    I hope it'll work now; I like knowing players can play our mod the way it was supposed to.
    Please ignore any other message I posted here, that's already solved.
    When I try to save like you say, it says I'm not allowed to, and when saving, I don't see any option to do so as administrator. Could you possibly tell me how I can save anyway?

Ok, is there anyway to delete my previous posts here? I read through al of this now, and I've gotten to the point where my screen freezes when I try to start a campaign or quick battle(as soon as I press the button).
    I've reïnstalled the mod several times, and the entire game once too.
    I've tried deleting the map.rwm but that changes nothing.

Hi I installed the mod successfully, but whenever I try to play a black box appears then closes, I know someone on here had the same problem but it was resolved when the installed it to a Renaissance sub folder, I must be missing something because I can not find the sub folder?

Just a few things. I think that the camera's a bit funky, and not like it used to be... also, it doesn't highlight the units in the battle. How do I change it back? Btw, it's a pretty decent mod, just doesn't change that much stuff.

I've never seen so many unanswered questions regarding a mod. So add another person to the long list who can't get the mod to work.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567