Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: DLV Americas, Teutonic Knights & Britannia - Bug Report, Comments Thread

one day's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: DLV Americas, Teutonic Knights & Britannia - Bug Report, Comments Thread

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Maybe you have DLV Americas 1_1 Upgrade.exe too?
    For Your ... http://uloz.to/xdQtus87/dlv-americas-1-1-upgrade-exe

Default Re: DLV Americas, Teutonic Knights & Britannia - Bug Report, Comments Thread

one day

Thank you very much.
    I am also looking for DLV Americas 1_1 Upgrade.exe a whole year.

Friends!can anyone throw
    DLV BRITANIY 1.0 DLV
    BRITANIY DLV 1.1
    BRITANIY 1.2
    really want to look at this creature.thanks in advance only please throw any front and sorry for plohoy angliiskii!

Quote Originally Posted by Vit2013 View Post
    Friends!can anyone throw
    DLV BRITANIY 1.0
    BRITANIY DLV 1.1
    BRITANIY 1.2
    really want to look at this creature.thanks in advance only please throw any front and sorry for plohoy angliiskii!

Friends!can anyone throw DLV BRITANIY 1.0 DLV BRITANIY DLV 1.1 BRITANIY 1.2 really want to look at this creature.thanks in advance only please throw any front and excuse me for bad English!

"This File Was Deleted", no chance someone else has it somewhere?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Could re upload DLV Americas 1_1 Upgrade.exe?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Could re upload DLV Americas 1_1 Upgrade.exe?
    Here is a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

any working links for teutonic guys?

Quote Originally Posted by bodye View Post
    any working links for teutonic guys?
    Found this via Google: http://forum.totalwar.org.pl/showthr...5%82tycka-1-3&

My small passive understanding of polish tells me its DLV Teutonic + 1.2 Update and Baltic Crusades, both in separate installs, both in english. Theres a link on the site for a torrent file that I'm downloading at the moment. Can't yet tell if all will work, but anyway podziekowanie to our polish friends

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Links anyone especially DLV Britannia?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

We are missing:
    DLV_Britannia_1_1_Install.exe
    and
    DLV_Britannia_1_2e_Upgrade.exe
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Previous posted links all went offline does someone still have it?

Hi there mate, is there a portrait mod for this mod mate?, love the game and the flow of the income, solo character focus.Thanks guys!! i hope they put portrait in every factions.

Does anyone have the workable link for this mod by chance? If possible I can put up link for this mod on mediafire for anyone who wants to play it.