Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darthmod 1.4D RELOADED for Kingdoms

Default Re: Darthmod 1.4D RELOADED for Kingdoms

Quote Originally Posted by Glabro View Post
    Drat.
    Not even parts of it? I suppose this goes for Darth 1.4D as whole, too.

Currently Iīm running a custom version of the Britannia campaign, using Realcombat for Britannia & Lustedīs LTC CAI and BAI.
    you can use the battle-ai.zip files for your custom, see how it plays out.

please redownload again, sorry to keep having to upload yet another version.

Thank you nickman for uploading this. Im enjoying my campaign with version 2 and really like the changes. Havnt tried your battle ai tweaks, but will soon.

Hmm. So is the EDU the only thing making mods Britannia-incompatible, and would it be safe to say all AI- and battle mechanic related mods work, as long as they donīt include a modded EDU (unless campaign-specific, that is)?

the links are not working

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

Quote Originally Posted by www2 View Post
    the links are not working
    They are working, you have lower down "download" text
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

Quote Originally Posted by Sussudio6 View Post
    Thank you nickman for uploading this. Im enjoying my campaign with version 2 and really like the changes. Havnt tried your battle ai tweaks, but will soon.
    thank you for enjoying
    Last edited by nickman777; October 12, 2007 at 11:12 PM.

updated.

- version 2 update 4 -

two underlying bugs..

- islam nations DO ally with catholic after a short test was conducted. now fixed. (refuse alliance only if non-neighboring)
    - portugal is now more aggressive to moors, if this is not done, then portugal dies out early in game. fixed

no time to test. when i do have the chance to follow through with the results, i will update if necessary

- version 2 update 5 -

have fun !

G Rider's Avatar Tiro

This is for DM 1.4D which runs off of m2.exe and not the kingdoms.exe?

Asking as it says it's for 'kingdoms'. Which lead me here hoping for kingdom units and using kingdoms.exe. But I'm not sure....
    I'm not interested in winning an argument with a moron on the Internet. - G Rider

Icon5 Re: Darthmod 1.4D RELOADED for Kingdoms

What do i need to instal before i can instal version 2 update 5?

Quote Originally Posted by masteri View Post
    What do i need to instal before i can instal version 2 update 5?
    hi,
    you need version 2 of DM reloaded
    get it here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o0bd07

Are there plans to include the new units from Kingdoms into this mod?

xeryx's Avatar Follow the White Rabbit

I expect that you will want to try my AI out on this mod, if you PM me your email address I will let you test it. "Since Lusted's is the best ATM", I will let you compare. Then you will post in my thread an honest comparison. As the force is amiss in your mod!!
    Last edited by xeryx; October 27, 2007 at 12:10 PM.
    Proudly patronized by B. Ward Click Sig Logo for Downloads, Click forums here and here
    "Do not try and bend the spoon, that is impossible, instead only try and realize the truth.
    There is no spoon, and you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, only yourself."-The Matrix

"Since Lusted's is the best ATM"
    oh, that was a very long time ago. i only heard his was the best until i realized it was basically the vanilla version with small adjustments.
    sure i'll test it, but in what mod?

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

oh, that was a very long time ago. i only heard his was the best until i realized it was basically the vanilla version with small adjustments.
    That is no longer true of mine, if you want to test i'd recommend my Experimental Campaign AI Take II in the Stainless Steel forum.

Though i'm pretty sure people will find things they like and things they don't like just like with all campaign AIs.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusted View Post
    That is no longer true of mine, if you want to test i'd recommend my Experimental Campaign AI Take II in the Stainless Steel forum.

Though i'm pretty sure people will find things they like and things they don't like just like with all campaign AIs.
    hi lusted,
    i will test yours shortly after i test mine
    there's a good feeling i'm going to like it

uk_john's Avatar Ordinarius

So I see a thread header for Darthmod 1.4 for Kingdoms, and what do I see? a thread that doesn't tell me anything about getting the Darthmod 1.4 for Kingdoms until i look at the LAST page - when surely it should be on the FIRST page, listed before the updates?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this site more and more everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just register today to say this, i no longer regret purchasing Kingdoms tnx to ur mod. i'm a newbie but i've been reading, browsing this forum since Rome TotalWar i love darthmod 8.1

Nickman 777 you have taken Darthmod 1.4D to another level thank-you very much ! i will no longer wait 4 the official patch , You had saved my holiday ! i really want to play the Grand Campaign with Kingdoms additional features, & I prefer to have access on elite units early on the game, I don’t want to wait for the late period to used Gothic knights.

Open Field Battles; it’s just like playing against a human player, when I decide to attack the enemy Ai they out-flank me, with 2 enemy Ai unit’s on my left, I remember it well it was an armoured sergeants & dismounted knights, & at the same time on my right flank a Headstrong charge by the enemy Cavalry Ai.
    If your army has reinforcement & the enemy Ai has no reinforcement at all, it will separate its units to attack your primary army, the other half will attack your reinforcement nicely done no more Nitwit Ai.

Besieging Battles; after I breach the gate with a battering ram, the defending enemy Ai quickly block the breached gates & they fought to the death preventing my army of any possible entrance. I can see Blood Spilling through the air while there fighting & at the same time the boiling oil have done a great damage on my units nicely done, I forgot to grab a screen shot cause my other units using siege equipments needs back up while their attacking the walls.

Battles On The Streets; finally its not LAME tnx to this mod, the defending Ai will try their very best to stop you for entering & capturing the city not just on one side but for every side of the streets , you need to watch your back, I already experienced this on Darthmod Final but with this mod it’s much more challenging, Enemy Ai are moving on every corner to out-flank you. The battles last long as it should be .

Youre AI Reinforcements; even though you can order them which one to attack their waypoints are stupid , but not with this mod especially if they are inside the settlement or fortress , Ai reinforcement will out-flank the enemy Ai from the left & right side

Darthmod is Awesome it’s hard it will push you to the edge, but with a right Tactic’s , Adequate Strategy you can overcome it .
    Last edited by michael01; December 20, 2007 at 05:32 AM.

uk_john's Avatar Ordinarius

michael01 - welcome! Couldn't agree with your sentiments more! Happy Holidays!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast