Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Medieval II Pictures & Videos Thread

Default Re: Medieval II Pictures & Videos Thread

This should be a great Game of Thrones Let's Play at least until a Dream of Spring comes out please let me know of any suggestions in comments! Enjoy!

Here is an install guide for Warcraft: Total War 1.6

Hope this helps people looking to install this if you're looking for another video on installation!

It's hard keeping up with all these Game of Thrones mods for Medieval II, but someone's gotta do it. I don't know if this is ASMR or an install video. I did make a major OOF near the beginning but I corrected it in the video, so sorries for that. But anyway, please let me know if you run into any issues with this installation and I will get back to you! Great mod!

Per request, I have made a Fire and Blood 3.0 install video. Fire and Blood overhauls Medieval 2 into the Game of Thrones universe. Let me know in the comments if you run into and issues!

Welcome to the 1st part of my Divide and Conquer 3.0 Let's Play! We start with a great battle against Mordor while losing a few territories. Be sure to subscribe to stay updated on whats to come on this series!

This episode almost immediately picks up with Gondor and Mordor staging a massive battle for E. Osgiliath. From there its moves and countermoves. Neither Mordor or Gondor gain much ground. New trade deals are made with the Elves of Lorian and rumors of growing powers in the south continue to make Gondor southern border nervous. Be sure to let me know what you think ion the comments!

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Medieval 2 TW Kingdoms Screenshots Thread

Hey zachman this is great stf, you should consider posting your videos in the screenshot galleries and graphics competitions forum.
    Last edited by Gaius Baltar; May 22, 2019 at 08:34 AM. Reason: add information

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Created an Install video for the beta. The map left me speechless. You have to check this out for the map and awesome units!

Let me know if you run into any issues. Well done with this awesome mod!

Okay so I'll be honest. I have not tested this with Third Age or any huge M2 mod yet. But the install for this third person mod for Medieval 2 is very easy and worth it. Because it makes battles so much fun! The controls are a little janky but easy to get the hang of. Please let me know in the comments if you run into any issues.

Imagine if this would work for multiplayer, 8 individual generals can now battles it out!

Last edited by zachman1201; June 12, 2019 at 07:05 PM.

Here is just a quick install video! Let me know in the comments if you run into any issues!

Here is a continuation of the Divide and Conquer 3.0 Let's Play Part 3! This time it is here to stay until we defeat the darkness!

For anyone who is having trouble installing this mod I made a video myself to show it. This is mod is awesome so dont waste anytime, stop what you're doing and install it...I'm not kidding...like do it...right now...

Oh yeah...thats the Witch King
    Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

This episode is pretty much non-stop battles. If you watched episode #5 then you know Mordor unleashed doom stacks with trolls and all sorts of devilry. Well in this episode Gondor defends against them pretty much the entire time. So grab some munchies and watch Mordor and Gondor go to war!

If you love bridge battles in Total War then this episode is for you! Mordor continuously batters down the Gondor forces that are slowly thinning out. However, what Mordor does not know is that all across Gondor forces are rallying to Minas Tirith call to not only defend but launch an offensive into the dark lands!

Gondor did not exactly get to invade Mordor as planned as Mordor quickly brought in hordes of Orcs to attack the preparing armies of Gondor. However, after fierce defensive battles, Gondor continues to garner strength for the eventual invasion into Mordor.

This is a really fun mod if you still want the vanilla flavor of Medieval 2 but want nice additions such as more units and factions to the game as well!