Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Reality Mod

Default Re: Bug

Maharaja!
    Thank You for your report! Yes, I set wrong type for the german ships. I'll upload a corrected version very soon.
    Remember, Elvis will be with You... always.

God wills it!

Maharaja's Avatar Laetus

Nice, and Scytha, are you still improving the mod, or did you reach a final version with only minor bugs?

I ask that because there should be compatibility between the versions. If we start over again at every new "minor" version that comes out, we're screwed, hehe.

But I imagine that saved games from 2.2 should run on 2.3 if, it's the case, you only change the images from the ships, seen that's not a major change on the core.

Default Re: Reality Mod

Maharaja,
    Now you can download the fixed version of 2.2, with correct german starting ships. I'm sorry, but there's not possible to keep the compatibility, when the campaign map has been modified.
    I think, there's no 2.3 over the horizon at this time. Play cool an have fun!

God wills it!

Maharaja's Avatar Laetus

Cool, I'll be playing now! =D

And one question, why don't you introduce improved AI? In my opinion, it's quite acceptable in your vision of the game (I understand it), since it makes it even more realistic.

It crashes for me to!
    Noooo!
    The mod looks awfully cool though!

I'm about to download it, and it certainly looks good! My only problem will probably be remembering all of the place names. Scythia what part of Hungary are you from? I was in Budapest for Christmas, and what a beautiful country!

Edit: I hit the BAT button, but it sent me straight into the MTWII launch window.
    Last edited by bobkat; February 24, 2009 at 03:56 PM.

Tommykrem,
    The crashes aren't my busyness, anyhow. Maybe an incorrect installation or patch causes the crash. A hope, now you're playin' without problems.

bobkat,
    Welcome to Hungary! I'm from Budapest.
    I don't see exactly, what is your problem with place names. Please, tell me something more about that. If you have problem to play the Reality Mod, check the installation process and the compatibility issues. I hope, it will help to you.

God wills it!

hmm, is it possible that this will have a croatian faction? i think, some unfinished mods already have skins, maybe you could use those

Hi everyone,

This mod appears to be what I'm looking for recently, but I;m having a small issue with loading it. I installed the mod as instructed from Scytha but for some reason when I launch the mod batch file the vanilla game starts. I have a normal CDROM game (not from steam) and I have installed the game clean and the path 1.2. Any suggestions from the community on how to get this to run?

Mediteran,
    Croatia faction is my old dream. But sorry, I've no time to mod at these times.

Kaua,
    I'm very sorry, but I've no idea to solve your problem. I tested back the downloadable files, and I never experience any similar thing.

God wills it!

Scytha, thank you for sharing this excellent mod with the community. I have combined your mod with RealCombat and have been experiencing my most enjoyable M2TW campaign ever. I would very much like to see Reality Mods for the four Kingdoms campaigns if you ever find the time or desire. In the meantime I will go back to appreciating your existing work. Thank you, once again.

Atatürk's Avatar Türküm. Doğruyum...

Downloaded and installed, great mod.

Maharaja's Avatar Laetus

I'd like to know wich files contain the building construction times.

I wanna change these on the Ultimate AI, as I find the game much more realistic with it.

Thanks.

Valyrian and Ataturk,
    Thanx the post!

Maharaja,
    Use the export_descr_buliding.txt file for change construction times.

God wills it!

Makes playing campaign much better!
    This is the best (and the first) mod of M2 I've ever played!

sirfiggin's Avatar Senator

Scythia, I am having trouble with your link to filefront, it appears that the mod is no longer on the website, or that the link has changed, could you please clarify?
    The Duke of Dunwich and surrounding fiefdom

For any who are interested by my FF on occurrences in Rhun and beyond; I have begun a new project (not because the old one is finished, just opening more room for ideas) about one of the minor characters, Rankal. It is in the Third Age AAR index and here is the link http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=376994

The files are unavailables, i want download this =(, please solve the problem as fast you can, please, i think it's a great work i want to try it.

Regards.

Dalhas.

me three Scythia`
    Last edited by Druvatar De Bodemloze; July 23, 2009 at 04:50 PM.

Is this mod compatible with Steam?

The time to kill is now.

★Bandiera Rossa☭'s Avatar The Red Menace

Quote Originally Posted by SUICIDEsilence13 View Post
    Is this mod compatible with Steam?
    I do not believe it is.. However you could still try it.. Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong..