Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The Raven-Feeders - Bug Report

Default Re: The Raven-Feeders - Bug Report

The game doesn't load, at all. It just has the loading bar, empty... Then I have to forcefully restart the computer.

Greetings! There was a question: unit Geburas stand 1200, but very low on indicators. It isn't absolutely clear... Probably, it is an error, a bug?

@Ketzerfreund : for Celtic icons fix ( & others ) see http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post11793351 post 8

I'm having a similar problem to the one that Algor Mortis described where some settlements suddenly are 100% Roman Christian when a game is loaded. It seems to only happen in settlements where the breakdown of beliefs did not add up to 100% when the game was saved. I reinstalled both Rome and Arthurian Total War and I'm still having the problem. I tried to edit the descr_regions.txt file, however it did not work. I would appreciate any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus Saltus View Post
    I'm having a similar problem to the one that Algor Mortis described where some settlements suddenly are 100% Roman Christian when a game is loaded. It seems to only happen in settlements where the breakdown of beliefs did not add up to 100% when the game was saved. I reinstalled both Rome and Arthurian Total War and I'm still having the problem. I tried to edit the descr_regions.txt file, however it did not work. I would appreciate any help.
    I changed the regions file and the issue seems to have gone ( also deleted the RTW map object )....uploaded the fix in the raven feeder 0.73a thread ( http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-PACKAGE/page2 )

I get a CTD when I end the winter turn of 486AD. It crashes at Powys at the end turn. I am playing as Dyfneint. I downloaded and installed the .073a patch etc and game works fine until this point. Any help appreciated.

Foederatus

I have a problem with this. Whenever I try to install the game, it says "could not create uninstall.$$A". Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I got this bug. I play the Letau campaign, all time lagging. At 468 or 478 I think it CTD while passing the turn. What can I do?

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vadimabbescu View Post
    I got this bug. I play the Letau campaign, all time lagging. At 468 or 478 I think it CTD while passing the turn. What can I do?
    Try reloading a saved game, move one of your agents around and save again.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789