Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 152

Thread: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

  1. #81

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    sure ill upload it asap

    also ill added the fix's + patch and few new stuff (new teutonic guild and stratmap stonefort)
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  2. #82

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    i've used now filefront, seems megaupload its having problems and the stupid country slot thing.

    also i've make it more small and with new stuff the installer
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  3. #83
    Libertus
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    85

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Great Mini Addon Ataegina, but I have 2 questions:
    -Why are the recruitment slots diminished in 1 for all city/castle level?
    -In what year starts the high age? cuz in cae1.3 its like 1200 and it should be early.
    And one suggestion: More provinces in the holy land and give Edessa, Antioch and Tripoli to the mayor factions (England, France, SRI) to simulate the different crusader states, since when I play i go to the holy land faster as I can, but I fight alone helping the Kingdom of Jerusalem against the arabs.

  4. #84
    Libertus
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    85

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Oh and I forgot, this is about Cae1.3 but u can fix it, the "passive Milan" its supposed to be an option but the Mod installs that in the real folder to play, and -6500k? Come on lol thats killing Milan, should be like -10k.

    Oks ty.

  5. #85

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Golo_1 View Post
    Oh and I forgot, this is about Cae1.3 but u can fix it, the "passive Milan" its supposed to be an option but the Mod installs that in the real folder to play, and -6500k? Come on lol thats killing Milan, should be like -10k.

    Oks ty.
    Hi

    Any questions regarding this, please PM, the reason its explained on first post on bottom (post)
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  6. #86

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Hello i can not find the link for downloding please help
    Thank you

  7. #87

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    dear friend please do something about Holy Roman Empire sounds they talk like third class german porn boys
    Themu gi folgon sculun

    an s huilike gardos, s gi ina gangan gisehat,
    ia gi than themu hrron, the thie hobos gi,
    selbon seggiad, that ik iu sende tharod
    te gigaruuuenne mna gma. Than tgid he iu n gdlc hs,
    hhan soleri, the is bihangen al
    fagarun fratahun. Thar gi frummien sculun
    uuerdscepi mnan. Thar bium ik uuiskumo
    selbo mid mnun gesdun." Th uurdun sn aftar thiu
    thar te Hierusalem iungaron Kristes
    forduuard an ferdi, fundun all s he sprak
    uuordtcan uur: ni uuas thes giuuand nig.

  8. #88

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkunion View Post
    dear friend please do something about Holy Roman Empire sounds they talk like third class german porn boys
    Well i'm not german, so hardly i can help, blame CA for that

    links, well seem lately filefront have started delete files without any warning,with luck i've find out the link of old version in megaupload, wich sucks a lil as filehost.. but at least stills there
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  9. #89
    Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...
    Posts
    4,681

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    Well i'm not german, so hardly i can help, blame CA for that

    links, well seem lately filefront have started delete files without any warning,with luck i've find out the link of old version in megaupload, wich sucks a lil as filehost.. but at least stills there
    Yeah that's right Ataegina.. It seems the samething happened to CAE v1.3..

    Luckily I reuploaded it to rapidshare..I also included the CAE v1.3 CTD-fixer along with the upload.. Here is the link to the download in case you need:

    http://rapidshare.com/files/70826867/CAE_v1.3B.exe.html
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

  10. #90

    Default

    rapidshare its good option and also offer a huge download speed, but they a small upload limits (100mb) :|

    hopefully i've cae on my harddrive

    here is back the 1.0c !!

    unhappy filefront its being lil *****y so i've need re-upload on megaupload !!

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SLVMQQAU
    Last edited by Zephrelial; December 04, 2007 at 09:27 PM.
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  11. #91
    Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...
    Posts
    4,681

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    rapidshare its good option and also offer a huge download speed, but they a small upload limits (100mb) :|

    hopefully i've cae on my harddrive

    here is back the 1.0c !!

    unhappy filefront its being lil *****y so i've need re-upload on megaupload !!

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SLVMQQAU

    Rapidshare is a good option indeed.The only problem with it that it can be too confusing for a person who will use it the first time.. Some think that they actually have to pay for it.. So I wrote a few rapidshare download instructions,just in case.

    But for v1.4 I'll have to upload it elsewhere since it will exceed the 100 mb upload limit of Rapidshare..

    I'll initially go for the good-old Filefront again but if that fails I'll have to search for somewhere else.
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

  12. #92

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    this have give me error awhile uploading, and delete without any warning and sometimes when i try see my files, this dont let me, keep redirect me to filefront main page =/
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  13. #93
    Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...
    Posts
    4,681

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    this have give me error awhile uploading, and delete without any warning and sometimes when i try see my files, this dont let me, keep redirect me to filefront main page =/
    Lately something happened to filefront truly,people keep getting errors all the time :hmmm:
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

  14. #94

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    maybe problems on their servers (hardware) maybe ,,
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  15. #95
    Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...
    Posts
    4,681

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    maybe problems on their servers (hardware) maybe ,,
    Probably but I'm not sure..
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

  16. #96

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    anyway i reccomend you to use megaupload, you've 500mb per upload,also they've nice download speed, and its more easy to download (less confuse than in rapidshare)
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  17. #97
    Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...
    Posts
    4,681

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    anyway i reccomend you to use megaupload, you've 500mb per upload,also they've nice download speed, and its more easy to download (less confuse than in rapidshare)
    Yes,but I've heard that the uploader has to pay for it :hmmm:
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

  18. #98

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    hmm yes and no, theres two types of account free and premium
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

  19. #99
    Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...
    Posts
    4,681

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    hmm yes and no, theres two types of account free and premium
    Ah ok.. in that case I can upload with a free account.Good news indeed.
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

  20. #100

    Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

    i can give a hand and try upload cae in several hosters
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •