Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

jimmy spong's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Regions & Titles Mini-Addon for CAE 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by Zephrelial View Post
    Well it was to be included to the main mod,then it wouldn't be an add-on now would it?
    how didnt i remember of that

score zeph 1 jimmy 0

2 round !! *ring bells*

anyway this can't work at all in 1.4 because this rewrite some core files, so ill need download the new version and check every file to make sure this ill work, but dont worry this ill contain many bugs (for free!!)
    Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

jimmy spong's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Ataegina View Post
    score zeph 1 jimmy 0

2 round !! *ring bells*

anyway this can't work at all in 1.4 because this rewrite some core files, so ill need download the new version and check every file to make sure this ill work, but dont worry this ill contain many bugs (for free!!)
    i bet you'll do that , wont you

Common sense removed due being Disruptive.

stormin's Avatar Libertus

ah these 2 beat me to the punch i was coming in here to ask if you were going to make this for 1.4 lol. ok got my answer i see

After installing it the game wont load. Worked without the addon but now it just starts the load and crashes after 3 seconds.

I didnt know Silves was Algraves's capital
    "Por mais terras que eu percorra não permita Deus que eu morra sem que volte para lá."

Brasil, acima de tudo.

Last edited by portvcale 1200; March 06, 2009 at 03:31 PM.

Hiya, this might be of absolutely no use but randomly my game just closed out. Didn't necessarily crash, for I got no error message, just closed out completely under faction selection. Granted I got to play about 15-20 turns with one faction.

Also, I really enjoyed the CCM2 that was published on this forum as well b/c of the change to upkeep of soldiers, where would I go in this to change those upkeep or is it possible to so with out compromising fifty other things lol?

Um yeah, at about 70 turns in I keep getting a 'fatal error'. I can play for about two or so more turns when I reload it but then it gives out again. Any clue?
    Last edited by Battousai; May 19, 2010 at 12:35 AM.

Bumptity bump bump

Hi Battousai,
    Unfortunately, sometimes CAE will encounter a 'fatal error.' Most of the time they happen with some of the new factions - Sweden, KOJ, Kwarezmians, etc. Zeph was hoping to correct several bugs and add a new map in version 1.5, but unfortunately this never happened.
    Every time MTW2 crashes, I believe the program creates a log file of the errors that inspired the crash. This will be a text file located in the "Medieval II Total War / logs" folder. I'm not technical enough to diagnose the cause of your crash, but there are some people in forum who probably could.
    Sorry I can't be of more help. Since development of this mod ceased, all of us are pretty much on our own when it comes to dealing with bugs and CTD's.

Hiya but I don't see the log folder in the MTW folder Or the CAE folder either It would seem that for me it will even crash if I play as Scotland too lol

I think it hates me

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678