Thread: my contribution

Default my contribution

i had a little bit time..
    came from the long road, which is right now quite buggy, and tasted this mod. now I made some adjustments, mainly at the map.
    for all who prefer byzantium or sicily and dont play till america:

-america out, instead: herakleia, amaseia, dorylaion, melitene, lampsakos, laodikeia (all anatolia), kutais (georgia), preslav, temesvár, avlona, skoupia (all balkans), taranto, reggio (sicily), visby for the danes, and not to forget- damietta. regions get their right name (I study byzantine studies, so trust!)
    for this goal the irritating towns of pavia, padua, canterbury and würzburg were dismissed

additional, smaller kingdoms pay less for hunting and get less for states general, units in the field dont cost a big thing (just something for the generals comfort a bit) but costs for general upkeep and buildings are largely increased.
    its just ahistorical that units in cities cost so far less than outside, especially because during war in foreign countries the army costs even less cause they foraged the enemies land..
    the benefits of crowns of the kingdoms are tweaked, education has more influence.
    venice has landbrigde (back)- nevertheless its quite passive
    expansion makes now sense, its just ridicoulous to wait for nothing instead of making war abroad (i mean byz in italy or so)- that means: rebellions and corruption tweaked

so for all, who like to play byz, or sicily are welcome to download and copy the files in data/text, data/maps/base&imp.campaign, data.
    just an offer, perhaps somebody had no time for modding but wants to taste a AD-relating, but TLR-influenced thing- I did it anyways

timur

edit: delete map.rwm of course!
    Last edited by timur; August 27, 2007 at 07:34 AM.

Manuel Komnenos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: my contribution

WOW! WOW! WOW! It's lagging reduced?
    Why we dig up the past? To understand it.

unfortunatly not, i guess
    now i'm confused, cause if I make the randompercent for rebellions alike to zero, they still happen (more seldom, okay- but they should stop I thought, in this case)
    is there any script, besides the campaign script, where any triggers are, or do I anything else wrong?
    I would like to balance this myself, cause now the connection between ground and result for rebellion is almost coincidence.

Campidoctor

Sounds Good!