Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Issues

Default Re: Bugs & Issues

Quote Originally Posted by florin80 View Post
    These guys have a small alpha issue next to the cheekguard. Easily fixable though.

Also, I noticed that the lancieri del nilo have the two handed pike animation(they share the dmb entry with other pikemen from what i see), but they don`t have the long_pike attribute in EDU. So, they hold the spear as a pike, but they`re still spearmen. Is this intentional?
    1) I'll fix it thanks.

2) i think that the pacht corrects the animation.

ok now work i've fixed "historic event". Now i've arrived to 97 a.c. with the first reform (very ganzo) and arrived also an orda di teutoni.
    Ciao

acci... ho parlato troppo presto, quando passo il turno nel 96 a.c. ctd with this message "runtime error program rtw.exe R6025 pure virtual function call" Grazie

Darius_D's Avatar Tiro

2 more questions:

1) for me, script RCB is not working well in the part of financial commands.
    I checked - I increased financial support to +20.000 denari/turn for Scythia, Sarmatia and Carthage. And after 1 turn I was on minus for each one, and everything was the same like before this change.
    For this reason it is impossible to go far in campaigns by Sarmatia or Scythia.

However, the script is working well about manipulare reform, training full legion in castra romana, spawning barbarian armies, etc. The problem is probably just with finance commands to add money.

EDITED 3 SEPT, SORRY, THERE IS NO PROBLEM, I FOUND I WAS NOT ACTIVATING SCRIPT EACH TIME.

2) problem of unit size for legions.
    When training full legion in castra romana it is written that it would take 4200 citizens (pre-Marius, and 6000 for post-Marius). But when I really trained 1 legion it consisted of only 1080 soldiers in total, without general unit.
    So why it costs 4200 citizens?

Additionally, I play huge unit size but legion is for large size, so this is making that legion much inferior in manpower.
    Last edited by Darius_D; September 03, 2007 at 04:41 PM.

When I exit out of the program, it still says that there's a gap in the script for the Julii after casaimperial or something along those lines.

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Quote Originally Posted by Pius Aeneas View Post
    When I exit out of the program, it still says that there's a gap in the script for the Julii after casaimperial or something along those lines.
    we are tryin to repair it

Space Wolves's Avatar Primicerius

Im haveing troubles activateing the script, i dl the readme thingy, i did A) ESC,B) press the ?, then nothing, nothing shows...

besides what does the script do anyway?

thx

20,284 Officers Lost in the Line of Duty as of 2010-12 this month- 124 this year
    Red: Suspect inflicted: Blue Accident
    Officer Christopher A Wilson: End of Watch 10/27/10: San Diego PD, CA
    Lt. Jose A Cordova Montaez: End of Watch 10/26/10: Pureto Rico PD
    Cpt. George Green: End of Watch 10/26/10: Oklahoma Highway PD
    Deputy Sheriff Odelle McDuffle Jr. 10/25/10: Liberty Country SD, Texas
    Officer John Abraham: End of Watch 10/25/10: Teaneck PD New Jersey
    Sgt. Timothy Prunty: End of Watch 10/24/10: Shreveport PD. Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by Space Wolves View Post
    Im haveing troubles activateing the script, i dl the readme thingy, i did A) ESC,B) press the ?, then nothing, nothing shows...

besides what does the script do anyway?

thx
    open the advisor, then click show me how. if u cannot see the advisor, click on a settlement then press ? and the advisor appears

Hattori's Avatar Citizen

I still get unregular CTDs before the loading screens sometimes... I always have to save before a battle, thats really bothering me. I'm playing with patch 1.1, does anybody else have this? I can reinstall everything if its just me.

Under Patronage of MARCVS

Quote Originally Posted by Hattori View Post
    I still get unregular CTDs before the loading screens sometimes... I always have to save before a battle, thats really bothering me. I'm playing with patch 1.1, does anybody else have this? I can reinstall everything if its just me.
    I've never had a CTD with this mod. Did you install patch 1.5 and delete the vegetation folder (as indicated in the readme), before installing the mod? :hmmm: Oh, and are you playing Provincial Campaign?
    Last edited by Baron von Manteuffel; September 11, 2007 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Forgot something.

Greatest mod ever created for RTW!
    However I have a couple issues:
    1.- Legionary cavalry rider faces look gray. Not sure if it's me or a game bug.
    2.- Insane cost of recruiting troops (again, don't know if it's me or something else) on map campaign (playing provincial one). If it's not me, that's one of most annoying thing of good mods. Why do u modder guys always gotta rise up the costs? To make it more challenging? C'mon, all common people wanna have is nice battle action, just that I guess. How may this be fixed?

Thanks.

ps. Sorry if I'm asking old questions but as far as I've tried, I looked for an answer and didn't find one.
    Last edited by george kings; September 11, 2007 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by george kings View Post
    2.- Insane cost of recruiting troops (again, don't know if it's me or something else) on map campaign (playing provincial one). If it's not me, that's one of most annoying thing of good mods. Why do u modder guys always gotta rise up the costs? To make it more challenging? C'mon, all common people wanna have is nice battle action, just that I guess. How may this be fixed?

Thanks.

ps. Sorry if I'm asking old questions but as far as I've tried, I looked for an answer and didn't find one.
    recruit an army was expensive for all ancient armies.... so we chose to elevate the cost of the units also because the recruitment unit turn is 0... the fleet were expensive to build and mantein too in reality. i dunno what to say

Quote Originally Posted by davide.cool View Post
    recruit an army was expensive for all ancient armies.... so we chose to elevate the cost of the units also because the recruitment unit turn is 0... the fleet were expensive to build and mantein too in reality. i dunno what to say
    Ok, I'll try my best italian
    Grazie tante per la tua risposta Davide, ma mi pare é rimasta la prima domanda, che ne dici della faccia piomba della cavalleria legionaria? Mi appare senza colore, cosa posso fare?
    Credo che sarà un bell lavoro rientrare le spesse dell escercito, questo è l'unico che mi annoia, comunque, avete fatto un capolavoro.

Darius_D's Avatar Tiro

nom it is not a bug nor mistake...

the grey face i think it's a skin error.

are u thinking to fix it up?

are u thinking to fix it up?
    i dunno. i cannot do it because i m translatin the mod and finishin the snow terrain.... maybe topus magnus or someone else can do it

Hattori's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel View Post
    I've never had a CTD with this mod. Did you install patch 1.5 and delete the vegetation folder (as indicated in the readme), before installing the mod? :hmmm: Oh, and are you playing Provincial Campaign?
    I remember doing all those... I will reinstall the game then if its just me. This mod is well worth it.

Under Patronage of MARCVS

Juba1's Avatar Tiro

ist that normal that since i have installed the patch i cant use anymore the passage in the Alps (North/East) ?

see

ok my team said that the roman legionary cavalry had a sort of grey face protection so it's not a mistake

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast