Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patch 4.5.0

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: Patch 4.5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanWarriorXI View Post
    If you mean your link there's nothing in there that has to do with TTW patch 4.5.0. Can anybody just give me a quick way to check and see if the patch has been installed and working
    It was a note about Vista and the problems that people are having with using it and games that are installed. You indicated that you have Vista and are the administrator.

Read the post.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

SpartanWarriorXI's Avatar Ordinarius

I did but I'm wondering if there was anyway to know if it installed but I'm pretty sure it did and that had nothing to do with the link

The Lacedaemonians Choose To Die

i love hte mod but it seems that the soldiers have too much health but i didnt install 4.5 yet , soed that fix it?

Health is supposed to be large so battles last longer

sorry to ask but:

if i want this version, can i just download this one?
    or do i first need to install 4.0??

plz anwser asap!!

tnx

Valerius Tiberius
    One land, One king

Proud member of the SPQR TW community

you need 4.0. This is only a patch.

this patch is great
    especially the part of the diplomats( i hated it to search for other diplomats who were walking every turn )

tnx man
    One land, One king

Proud member of the SPQR TW community

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Troy makers, i recently installed Troy the first time (i actually created one new RTW directory, although i didn't want to install mods that overwrite vanilla).
    I have to say woowww, great work the art work is superb, and the map is impressive and fun. Well i just have changed quick a few edb codes to have more fun after my taste. I hope you continue this (4.5) or is it final? At least it would need the in-game implementation of the Troy movie music or something, as the BI music doesn't fit at all.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

4.5.0 does have the troy music

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Yes, you are right of course, sorry. I was confused by the starting message of the dominate religion (there appears the BI sound part). I checked a bit more out, and reduced the huge growth rates (in edb and descr_regions), now i have for my taste proper growing settlements.
    What's with the Mykenian bodyguards, why are they that weak compared to the other bg's? Mykene's AI should be able to subjugate the Greeks imo. And, javelin-attack values are far too strong, same with arrows in my view.
    Again, Troy is a great mod without doubt, but a modder always finds something what he wants to change
    Last edited by DaVinci; May 17, 2008 at 10:22 AM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Do I just replace the current files with the ones contained in the patch to install it?

yeah, just extract it to the main RTW folder, merge the folders and replace the files.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Okay, but just to double check; merging the folders themselves will place all the files in the correct locations, or does that need to be done manually? :hmmm:

Merging will put everything in the right folder, and replace anything that needs replacing. The patch already has the right structure. Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been busy...

Even though the Health has been reduced for this patch, will the battles still have an epic length/feel to them?

joemo's Avatar Tiro

can u please make it on an installer
    my zero turn recruitment mod for eb click on the smily
    click on this smiley for no clamour for reform

Amaranth's Avatar Ordinarius

Where can I download the previous versions of this mod ?

I'm really excited about this mod and I'd like to try out as soon as possible.

nice work with the patch guys

Diplomats still can't talk to family members.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast