Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Patch 4.5.0

Icon1 Re: Patch 4.5.0

Hey
    Sorry but could you explain the installation of the mod more clearly im kinda new to this but TTW 4.0 was mint and yeh i d like to know how to install this like step by step?
    Thanks

Default Re: Patch 4.5.0

Can someone please help?!
    Last edited by Ticey101; April 18, 2009 at 03:37 PM.

All you do is download the modfolder edition. When it's installing, it'll ask where you want to do it and have a default location. This is probably correct, unless Rome Total War is installed somewhere other than the default location. If so, install it wherever Rome is. It then makes a folder inside Rome of all TTW stuff so you have both games.

I keep getting this problem WITH ALL THE VERSIONS OF THIS MOD. it downloads correctly but when I try to play it all it says is Failed cannot find steam. so I read some where that you got to copy+paste steam.dll into the rtw folder for it to work. so I did that but now it says failed to start steam or failed starting steam. I have windows 7 Rome Total War Gold with Barbarian Invasion 1.6 CLEAN. how do I fix this? im losing my mind, running as administrator doesn't work and it seems that no one else is having problems. ALL help will be very appreciated

So i downloaded this game through the riseofpersia link and when i went to play battle as the Trojans it said a cas file was missing, umm what do i do?

you have to right click on Rome total war and go to properties, once there click on set launch options and then you put in -show_err -nm -mod:TTW and then it should run

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234