Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yay!

Zaknafien's Avatar Tiro
    Somewhere inside the Military-Industrial Complex

Default Re: Yay!

why do you think RTW 2 is in development? theres been no news of such aside from rumor and speculation.

Rome Total Realism VII Roman Faction Historical Advisor

It is foolish to incur danger for small results; He must be considered a reckless general who would fight before there is any need, while a good one takes risks only in cases of necessity." ---Publivs Cornelivs Scipio Aemilianvs Afrivanvs Numantinvs

here´s a link to the article i´ve found, but it is in german.

http://www.looki.de/games/rome_2_tot...ews_54837.html

edit: i´ve found an english article, too.

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?op...=6594&Itemid=9

Zaknafien's Avatar Tiro
    Somewhere inside the Military-Industrial Complex

exactly. Rumor and speculation.

Rome Total Realism VII Roman Faction Historical Advisor

It is foolish to incur danger for small results; He must be considered a reckless general who would fight before there is any need, while a good one takes risks only in cases of necessity." ---Publivs Cornelivs Scipio Aemilianvs Afrivanvs Numantinvs

Anyway, the new R2TW would suck hard compared to EB2.

might be rumors and speculation...sure. but i hope not^^

Senator
    In the icey lands of Norway... which aren't actually icey... more like rainy.

Personally I don't care the slightest about Rome 1 or 2 since we're talking about EB2!!!!
    EB already is seriously like an other incredibly expanded game compared to vanilla.

Oh and its a shame about that there probably won't be any new african factions (due to lack significant factions at the time) tough, hopefully there will be lots of new eastern factions then.
    Last edited by hekk; August 04, 2007 at 04:37 PM.

There you go! The Only thing RTW had that was better than MTW, IMO of course, was it's period. Now I can dream again

I know that Asia Minor is crowded, but a Galatian faction would be awesome.
    Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
    An open mouth often catches a closed fist!

R2TW shouldn't be a problem, since itll still be a couple of years(if as usual) till release and then a long wait for it to come down in price and come bundled AND with fixed bugs. So, another 4 even 5 years from now at least till i get R2TW. Like im not gonna get M2TW till its bundled with Kingdoms and half price so another year at least. By then the mod will have progressed greatly than if i bought it now. So full speed EB2, we still got a long way till R2 and you got plenty of time to work on M2.

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The next game from CA is called Empire:Total War
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    We just don't get films which accurately portray military decision making like Dr. Strangelove anymore these days.

Yay and indeed hooray to the news that there will be an EB2. I still find myself going back to EB despite other attractions such as M2 (obviously), now Kingdoms, but most recently Bioshock (OT for this forum I know but Bioshock is mind blowing). So much gaming to do, so little time.

EB looks, plays so well on the Rome engine, I cannot wait to see what the EB crew can do with the M2. I doff my cap to the guys who do this, the time and resources spent on this project must have been enormous.

I will check back here on a regular basis. Keep up the great work guys.
    Andy P
    aka. Supaleius Maximus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12