Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need help.

Drag529's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: I need help.

wat else u should do is start up allances and trade with other factions..
    In War Its Dosn't Mater Who's Right, But Instead Whos Left.
    Going Down In Flames

Start off by building trade, farms and walls. Then, concentrate on Stables for elephant territories, and barracks' for others. After a while, you will have mighty elephants and lybian spearmen, and you shall sweep all before you!
    Asking for rep is a sure fire way to not receive any, at least from this old cynic.

[move]lybian spearman?bah....he needs to concentrate n makin poeni asap cause lybian spearmans are ****....they get penalty against inf .... and are only good against cav...and u wont find army consisting only of cav when fighting rome...[/move]
    "Hoti to kratisto" - Alexander of Macedon

Quote Originally Posted by LeonidasOfSparta View Post
    [move]lybian spearman?bah....he needs to concentrate n makin poeni asap cause lybian spearmans are ****....they get penalty against inf .... and are only good against cav...and u wont find army consisting only of cav when fighting rome...[/move]
    Yet, they are better than iberian infantry and cheaper than mercenaries. They just have to hold the line long enough for the cavalry and elephants to do their job. Poeni infantry is what you prefer, though, and should be recruited as soon as you get the chance to do so.
    End of an era

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Yet, they are better than iberian infantry and cheaper than mercenaries. They just have to hold the line long enough for the cavalry and elephants to do their job. Poeni infantry is what you prefer, though, and should be recruited as soon as you get the chance to do so.
    yep they are at least better then ibearian inf...

[move]but they still suck[/move]

lol

They aren't the army. The elephants are the army. They just need to hold the enemy down so my elephants can run through their side. Also, unless it is a short post, please post normally.
    Asking for rep is a sure fire way to not receive any, at least from this old cynic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vault Dweller View Post
    Also, unless it is a short post, please post normally.
    [move] man do u think u gonna command me here? wtf are u god here?[/move]

EDIT:

If you want game then show me ur lybian spearman army along with eles ok?

No, I'm not commanding you. I'm requesting, rather politely, that you adhere to basic etiquette. I'm helping you become a functioning member of society. (Agian, I'd have no problems if you weren't so confronting)

I'm helping you become a functioning member of society. (Agian, I'd have no problems if you weren't so confronting)
    lol

u no ur funny

btw looks to me like uhave rl probs man

anyway i see you r avoiding my post.....so here we go again

if you want to play me online and show me ur tactics? lol
    Last edited by LeonidasOfSparta; October 23, 2007 at 09:26 AM.

As I've already stated numerous times on this forum, I don't play online, as I don't play 1.5, or unmodded for that matter.
    Where, exactly, was the bit saying my post was a joke? Care to point it out, so everyone can see? ah. Pity that.
    And sorry, I'm not up with your crappy abreviations, what does "rf" mean?

czePowerslave's Avatar Primicerius

use infantry (poeni, libyan) in middle, get in contact with the roman infantry, and attempt to outrun their flanks with if possible long shield cavalry and elephants. Two side charge is hard to stand for any army.

I usually had
    1 unit of elephants
    6 cavalry units - long
    3 cavalry units - small shields
    6 spear infantry
    1 slinger / javelin unit
    3 iberian infantry

As I've already stated numerous times on this forum, I don't play online, as I don't play 1.5, or unmodded for that matter.
    Where, exactly, was the bit saying my post was a joke? Care to point it out, so everyone can see? ah. Pity that.
    And sorry, I'm not up with your crappy abreviations, what does "rf" mean?
    well i think you are scared haha

anyway u better dont know wat rl means

lmao y dont u come for one game? hehe

@POWER:

hi m8 i dont even see u on anymore

or on msn

anyway thats good tactic out there

The fact that I have to tell you a good 10 times that I MOD MY GAME is sad enough, the fact that you persist in hiding in your shell by saying "you are scared" is sadder.

The fact that I have to tell you a good 10 times that I MOD MY GAME is sad enough, the fact that you persist in hiding in your shell by saying "you are scared" is sadder.

lol i am hiding? haha i aint one refusing to play

well simply reinstall game and install 1.5 and meet me online

Why the hell would I lose all my mods, both normal ones and self made, which I don't have backups for, just to fight you?? Give me a valid reason and I will.

yes u sure have loads of mods......all on one game? lmao

1 mod enhances game and if u install other it wont work

well all u do is excuse yourself

You can layer certain mods, you know. Add units etc. I'm also going to say (I've said this in all our debate threads) that we should should go our own ways.

sure sure.....i cant make u play me if you are scared i cant do anythin aobout it...

This thread has derailed...
    End of an era

Someone should have closed it already

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast