Thread: BI animations problems

Icon5 BI animations problems

Hi there,
    I would like to take an animation from a mod (called modA) to pack it in a mod (called modB). Both mods are for BI 1.6.
    So i follow following steps :
    1) i run extract_animations.bat and extract_skeletons.bat in modA data/animations/ folder
    1result) i obtain all fs_... files and a bi folder and a data folder in which i can found sub-folders for animations
    2) i run extract_animations.bat and extract_skeletons.bat in modB data/animations/ folder
    2result) i obtain all fs_... files and a bi folder and a data folder in which i can found sub-folders for animations
    3) i go into modA data/animations/data/animations/ folder and i copy fs_animwanted folder
    4) i go into modB data/animations/data/animations/ folder and i paste in it the folder copied in 3)
    5) i go into modA data/animations/ folder, open anim_list.txt in it and copy all informations about fs_animwanted
    6) i go into modB data/animations/ folder, open anim_list.txt in it and paste at the end of this file all informations copied in 5) and save
    7) i go into modA data/animations/ folder and copy skeleton file named fs_animwanted
    8) i go into modB data/animations/ folder and paste file copied in 7)
    9) in modB data/animations/ folder i open list.txt and at the end of this file, i add fs_animwanted and save
    10) in modB data/animations/ folder i verify in anim_list.txt if pathes of files in modB data/animations/bi folder ar ok... All is OK.
    11) in modB data/animations/ folder, i run pack_skeletons.bat... Process without any problem.
    12) in modB data/animations/ folder, i run pack_animations.bat... Process had some problems :
    failed to open : data/animations/2hs_bless.CAS
    and the same error for whole files in modB data/animations/bi folder. Pathes in anim_list.txt are like :
    bi/data/animations/*.CAS which is the good path.
    What can i do to solve this problem ?
    I tried to copy all files in bi/data/animations/ folder and paste them in data/animations/ packing is done without any problem this time, but when i launch rtw i get an error :"file does not exist : 2hs_bless_2_stand_idle.CAS" whereas packing was successful .

Help me please.

Sincerely.
    May Buddha's wisdom be with you...
    High_Templar : Leader of Battles of Asia Mod and Leader of Battles of Kingdoms Mod

Default Re: BI animations problems

Sorry, Ifound the problem : my idx extractor wasn't up to date.
    May Buddha's wisdom be with you...
    High_Templar : Leader of Battles of Asia Mod and Leader of Battles of Kingdoms Mod

Default Re: BI animations problems

Closed.