7 31.82%
  • ipod

14 63.64%
  • cd player

1 4.55%

Thread: ipod vs zune

Default ipod vs zune

which mp3 do you think is better

the zune is better cause it has more features and doesnt break a week after you get it
    “We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature.”

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Default Re: ipod vs zune

Ipod.

The Zune is massive, the ipod is slim and streamlined.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

I have an ipod but i friend of mine just got a zune and made me think it would have been a better idea to buy that one.

Its actually my 2nd ipod, since, as you said, it literally broke a week after i got it...

I think if you want to buy a small thing an ipod is better. But if you want to buy an ipod video, like me, a zune might be better.

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

Screw that.

iPhone.

Zodiac's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Screw that.

iPhone.
    Yeah, but with that kind of cash I'd buy a PS3 or upgrades for my computer.
    "Why do I keep coming back here again?" ~ Zodiac

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by yaelthecruel View Post
    I think if you want to buy a small thing an ipod is better. But if you want to buy an ipod video, like me, a zune might be better.
    Zunes are still bulkier than an ipod video.

They are so thick, I want something that will fit easily in my pocket, without being to bulky or uncomfortable when sitting down or doing stuff.

iphone is pretty much a waste of money.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

The Zune IS better. No comparison, really. The iPod is good if you want something really small, don't want movies and don't have 10000 songs you listen too, but the Zune is far superior to the iPod video.

Yes, I have both. And I have an iPhone. It is amazing.
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

Warmaster's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Sétanta View Post
    The Zune IS better. No comparison, really. The iPod is good if you want something really small, don't want movies and don't have 10000 songs you listen too, but the Zune is far superior to the iPod video.

Yes, I have both. And I have an iPhone. It is amazing.
    Spot the rich guy .

I have an iPod video, and I'm pretty happy with it. From what i know, I wouldn't want a Zune because they're too big, i have my iPod in my pocket practically 24/7 so it's good that it's (relatively) small.

My one problem with the iPod video is that the battery life is HORRIBLE. It can barely manage to play an entire movie from full battery before it runs out of power.

Indefinitely Banned

2nd Generation Shuffle is rad.

Apocalyptic

Oh, and iphone. Well, iphone in six months.

Moved to the basement.
    Наиболее полное истребитель в мире

Creative Zen?

alman9898's Avatar Centenarius

Apparently iAudio beats them both, but I haven't had a chance to listen to one. Ipod nano's sound sucks though...

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

I have a shuffle, very good and cheap. Also, it has a clip which is very convient when you are excersing.

Rex Armeniae's Avatar King of Kings

Who needs any of them... u just get a good Phone which can play mp3... and use that. And the rest of the money... like zodiac said, either PS3 or pc upgrades ^^^

But I would choose Ipod, its just a smart thing The bad thing about it as that it breaks fast, but almost all mp3 players do.
    Հայաստան: Իմ սիրելի Հայաստան:
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
    - Under the patronage of another Rex Armeniae Drtad | Տրտադ

Offtopic: PS3= Waste.

On Topic: I always liked the other brands like the Creative Zen and the Sansa series from SanDisk. Ofcourse though, I never really had to use 40gigs of music.
    I'd say re-evaluate how much space your music takes up and how much more music you're planning to get and buy an Ipod/Zune/Other brand MP3 player that accomodates the amount of music you have. Its not like anyone has the money to buy 40 gigs of the music.. or the time to DL 40 gigs of music without some attention from the Feds..

literally out of say 20 friends only 1 of them still has their original iPod, some have had 3/4 i would never spend £200 quid or whatever on something almost expected to break, hence my £15 non descript USB mp3 player
    Sired by Niccolo Machiavelli
    Adopted by Ferrets54
    Father of secret basement children Boeing and Shyam Popat

Pra's Avatar Sir Lucious Left Foot

I have 27,034 songs (about 150 GBs) of music, bit of a music geek. I know there's no MP3 player that is that large, so which do you recommend?

Currently I've got a iPod Nano, which has lasted for about 10 months, in good shape (thank God!) I'm thinking of getting a larger one (80 gigs) to store more music, but I'd like to make sure that the investment doesn't fall out on me (as in break like so many say the iPod does...)

help?!
    Under patronage of Emperor Dimitricus Patron of vikrant1986, ErikinWest, VOP2288

Anagennese, the Rise of the Black Hand

MacMillan doesn't compensate for variable humidity,wind speed and direction or the coriolis effect. Mother nature compensates for where Macmillan's crosshairs are.