Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.0 Bug List

Icon4 4.0 Bug List

Hi everyone,

EDIT: With the 4.1 patch, the Hotfix is no longer needed!

I'm really sorry for this confusion with my hotfixes!
    I think the last one contained a wrong folder structure therefore you probably havn't seen the new faction symbols...
    Well, hopefully my third try today will finally fix the problem.

Download Hotfix#3 here

To install this fix, simply extract all files into your default "Medieval II Total War" folder.
    When your system asks if old files should be overwritten (click yes, of course) you can be sure that it is installed correctly.

Fixed Bugs:

- Icon Bug fixed and no more messed up textures.
    - Knights Templar banners fixed
    - Punishment from the Reality traits reduced. Movement punishment graetly reduced.
    - Riderless rebel general fixed
    - Guard Pikemen armor upgrade fixed
    - Mercenary saracens fixed
    - CTD with Kievan Rus general fixed

Note: Hotfix#1&2 is included here, of course.

Please report all other bugs here.
    Last edited by King Kong; August 04, 2007 at 05:56 AM.

Winner of 'Favorite M2TW Mod' and 'Favorite M2TW Modder' Award 2007 & 2008

Sil3nc3's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: 4.0 Bug List & Hotfix#1

Hi KK,

i just fought my first battle as Aragon. I attacked the Pamplona castle. I noticed that the general unit had no "visible" knights on it (see pic). Don't know if this is a bug that comes with SS4.0

Greetz,

Sil3nc3

PS: great mod so far

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Sil3nc3 View Post
    Hi KK,

i just fought my first battle as Aragon. I attacked the Pamplona castle. I noticed that the general unit had no "visible" knights on it (see pic). Don't know if this is a bug that comes with SS4.0

Greetz,

Sil3nc3

PS: great mod so far
    looks strange..Well I guess I need this fix as well.

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

I clicked custom battle and got a CTD??? I have installed that hotfix too.

EDIT:

Well nevermind i loaded it back up and everything went fine. Time to check out the campaign now with the Rus'
    Last edited by _]Blackfire[_; July 16, 2007 at 12:21 PM.

"War is only sweet to those who haven't experienced it" - Plato

Arksa's Avatar Centenarius

Not actually bug but a problem with the AI.

AI Spanish full stack is standing still on rebel territory and doing nothing. Hanging out there for over 10 turns now. They aren't conquering any provinces (2 rebel provinces near them). How I can get them to play again? Please help I already tried moving my troops near theirs but still nothing. I want a challenge not a spanish rival that does not do a thing.
    No agent skins for any new factions I think.

Thx for the mod.

I've noticed that almost none of the new Kievan units, even the elite ones, have anything like "Good morale" or "Excellent Morale" or "hardy" or anything like that. They're missing it all!

I started the campaign with aragon again. Spain tries to take pamplona with a half stack (another half stack near it), loses and then their armies freeze. They don't move or do anything....well I'll just start with a faction far away from spain
    but it's still lame.

The Scotts are using the English voices again. They sound way too polite!

Edit: I did the old v3.2 fix for the voices by copying the events.dat & events.idx files over from the main ME2 directory and the scotts have their voices back.

4.0 is rockin! Great Job Kong!
    Last edited by XUJimmymac; July 16, 2007 at 03:35 PM.

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

here are a couple bugs i have encountered thus far in this all around excellent mod.....It seems that if you leave an army in the same place for too long they are unable to mave again,I hade a full stack army camped out for about 10 turns awaiting more units before tackling a tough turncoat army,but lo and behold when i decided to move them into action,I was unable to mave them,the unit acting as if it has already moved(the head down,I am done moving image)so I went to the next turn,and the same thing...very bad indeed...also i notice that the mounted Knights Templar banner is blank...Thanx for this excellent mod and i am sure these things will be ironed out

Pannon's Avatar Foederatus

Not a technical bug, but the Hungarians use the English sound files ("for England!", etc.)
    XXX

randir14's Avatar Ordinarius

Some of the Kievan Rus units use the English voices too. Also the Byzantine Latinkon have missing pieces as seen in this screenshot. I have the un-upgraded unit selected but the guys in the picture are the upgraded ones
    http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4084/untitledlx2.jpg
    Last edited by randir14; July 16, 2007 at 01:54 PM.

ignasigh's Avatar Ordinarius

Just an small bug, the name of order of montesa of Aragon is displayed between <> in the list of available buildings!

Sil3nc3's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Ikusa IX View Post
    here are a couple bugs i have encountered thus far in this all around excellent mod.....It seems that if you leave an army in the same place for too long they are unable to mave again,I hade a full stack army camped out for about 10 turns awaiting more units before tackling a tough turncoat army,but lo and behold when i decided to move them into action,I was unable to mave them,the unit acting as if it has already moved(the head down,I am done moving image)so I went to the next turn,and the same thing...very bad indeed...also i notice that the mounted Knights Templar banner is blank...Thanx for this excellent mod and i am sure these things will be ironed out
    Indeed, I have the same problem. My general is out of supplies. But instead of moving, his movement points are depleted every new turn, before I can move him to my city that's just 4 steps away.

Pannon's Avatar Foederatus

There is not direct road between Budapest and Belgrade, what is not logical, because Belgrade played very imortant role in the history of Hungary as a Hungarian border castle

By the way, Belgrade was a part of Byzantine Empire between 1072 and 1127-when Hungary capture it again-, so in 1080 the city is not "rebel" or serb.

Budapest born in 1872 with the fusion of three cities: Buda, Pest and Óbuda. In the age of the game, the main seat of the king was Buda, on the right side of the Danube river...sorry for the off-topic part
    Last edited by Pannon; July 16, 2007 at 03:17 PM.
    XXX

Scotland uses English sounds! I really like that denmark and such factions use english sounds but...c'mon...scotland. They're hoilandarrs!

arksa, try copying and pasteing the sounds from MTWII over the sounds for SS

arska, i don't know, is it because of UAI? because i never had that happen in vanilla 1.2 with 3.2

+rep for me if you agree with me , i might give it right back to you

The Mongol's Avatar Primicerius

King Kong, the Mercenary Saracens have no weapons, and their shield is strapped to their back.

They just charge at the enemy with their sword arm up, it looks funny.

Chola_Kingdom's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by The Mongol View Post
    King Kong, the Mercenary Saracens have no weapons, and their shield is strapped to their back.

They just charge at the enemy with their sword arm up, it looks funny.
    true need to be fix but i hope many of our small moderators will help the KK so he can relax concentrate on his other bugs
    i hope Shaeffer, junky, byg could fix this problems

Fan of True Mods for the MTWII :[Stainless steel, Broken Crecent]
    Stainless steel compatible Cinema editorial : Guide
    Viscount In TWC

My game just froze right after I won a battle.

I hope this great but bug heavy mod will be fixed soon.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Feminists are silent when the bills arrive." -- Aetius

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast