Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Classic 11.0 Early Era through Late Era Grand Campaign Released!

Ahlerich's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Medieval Classic 11.0 Early Era through Late Era Grand Campaign Released!

so will the link to download be fixed any time soon?

Default Re: Medieval Classic 11.0 Early Era through Late Era Grand Campaign Released!

YES! New link please!

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

This is a mod for M2:TW?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry X View Post
    This is a mod for M2:TW?

Yes, it is exclusively for M2
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

YES!!!

And you can play it all night, too. (At least I play it when I'm not winky winkying.. )

But to the modders, is this little miracle of nature still alive? Or abandoned, like dust in the wind, all along the watchtower and fading away in the sounds of silence? Is Simon and perhaps Garfunkle still playing this, or writing an ode, that MC is leaving it is leaving but Version 11.0 still remains????

I agree. Does anyone have the original 11.0 file of this mod so it can be uploaded elsewhere??

i think its obvious that there are plenty of people wanting a new link, i dont understand why you cant just put the link up for all to enjoy. if you think it has failed, then just dont help or support people with the mod, but dont just take it away so the few of us who loved this mod can enjoy it. i personally after reading about it was extremely psyched about downloading and installing it, and now I am all but disappointed that I cannot, so can someone please put a link up to where we can all play and enjoy this mod?

I am sorry, but the link has broken, and I do not have access to it. The only person who does is Ramtha who has left. If someone would like to upload the mod, that would be great.
    Roma Surrectum - Beta Tester and Artist Co-Ordinator
    Under the Patronage of happyho

Go here http://files.filefront.com/MtwClassi.../fileinfo.html

I keep all my mods in a mod folder, on me desktop

I like the whole idea of a Med1 on Med2, is ther gna b a V12.0
    ?

Ahlerich's Avatar Praeses

i think this baby is dead..unfortunately

It's dead. But you have 1 week to dowload it from me. Other than that I can't help anymore.

I tried downloading it from you and it wasn't there to download. Maybe I just came way too late.

It should be there. Let me see.

Oh.....I'm too late... Is there anyone who can upload again?

Much respect and admiration is due for the entire team involved in creating this great modification. Like many others here, I too preferred the atmosphere and feel of the original Medieval TW. This is a truly terrific idea.
    However, I've been trying to download this mod for quite some time now but haven't been able to acquire it yet. I'm sure the link will be fixed/updated soon.
    Thanks again.

Here http://files.filefront.com/MtwClassi.../fileinfo.html I'll find any other posts asking for it.

Downloading now, but I have to say, I'm a bit wary of hearing that Italy has been re-unified. I mean, Italy was famously fractured during the period, and though I can't wait to install this, that particular reversion feels like a step backwards, accuracy-wise.

are there screens of this anywhere?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast