Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: EOD II Screenshots!

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: EOD II Screenshots!

Quote Originally Posted by DCyDe View Post
    first of all thanks for making eod such a great mod

if you havent already got the idea, how about replacing the day-sky with the night-sky so the battles will be fought out at night mostly, that would be amazing for the atmosphere. I hope this doesn't sound to selfish or unrespecting against your fabelous work but I hope the units in eod2 will not be all such dark like in eod1, cause there it was ****ing hard to recognize ur units in a battle
    There are ways to even make a pink unit look evil without using dark textures, its a mather of the armor/face/combination and mixture of colors
    here is an exsample:

Umm, yes,,welll....In Eod II nearly all the units wear..|Black!...even the good guys...Mak is working on a way to get a perpetual half light so expect more darkness, but the units should be a bit more distinguishable...I hope...

LOL, wonderful. Now why hasn't anyone ever thought of Tele-tubby: Total War before ?

Turtules's Avatar Campidoctor

makanyane, it would be way too violent.

christof139's Avatar Protector Domesticus

That's the evilest of all the Evil Rugrat types I have ever seen!!! Even worse than my favorite Hellion, the neighborhood THE CAT. Atrocious beasts, all 3 of them!!!

Chris

Blog Entries

Syon Order take on "Hybrid" rebels and gigantic "Yagrazil"...apparently they taste like Chicken.

A Yagrazil does his ritual mating dance, this is worrying in the middle of a battle.

Druid "Failtei" bomer dudes make toasted Vampyres for lunch..mmm crispy.

Lycan Subai cavalry ride huge "Lyarg's" pity the guy who walks behind them with a bucket and spade.

Why have 1 point on your spear?, when you can have 5!! Lycan Nurei spearmen

'Yagrazil for the grill!!' Snazzy phrase. Would catch on in Texas and etc. With some Bar-BQ sauce and cooked over some Sugar Maple and/or fruitwood they may be quite tasty. Seems every non-standard white meat tastes like chicken: snake, alligator tail, lizard, whatever. One Yazgrill arm would probably be enough rations for 10 to 20 troops.

Interesting pics. Many bladed spears might be able to catch a sword/axe/whatever and then twist the sword out of the bearer's grip, but those extra blades and points would make the spear front end heavy and deduct from its manueverability and aim and could make the spear more easily deflectable by the opposition and easier to get hung-up on things. Chinese and Japanese spears and even some European spears were also meant to be able to slash with in addition to being used as a stabbing weapon, and they were but single bladed and effective. However, Lycans being Lycans and no doubt stronger than humans those spears do add some flavor.

Good shot of the Druid fireworks BTW, and did you no doubt notice that the 2 targets' shilouettes in the grenade burst look like avenging angels, or demons, a good pic.

Are those the Beatmen Mercs. accompaying the Yagrazil??? They're probably Bar-BQ'able too, to some degree or other.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by christof139 View Post
    'Yagrazil for the grill!!' Snazzy phrase. Would catch on in Texas and etc. With some Bar-BQ sauce and cooked over some Sugar Maple and/or fruitwood they may be quite tasty. Seems every non-standard white meat tastes like chicken: snake, alligator tail, lizard, whatever. One Yazgrill arm would probably be enough rations for 10 to 20 troops.

Interesting pics. Many bladed spears might be able to catch a sword/axe/whatever and then twist the sword out of the bearer's grip, but those extra blades and points would make the spear front end heavy and deduct from its manueverability and aim and could make the spear more easily deflectable by the opposition and easier to get hung-up on things. Chinese and Japanese spears and even some European spears were also meant to be able to slash with in addition to being used as a stabbing weapon, and they were but single bladed and effective. However, Lycans being Lycans and no doubt stronger than humans those spears do add some flavor.

Good shot of the Druid fireworks BTW, and did you no doubt notice that the 2 targets' shilouettes in the grenade burst look like avenging angels, or demons, a good pic.

Are those the Beatmen Mercs. accompaying the Yagrazil??? They're probably Bar-BQ'able too, to some degree or other.

Chris
    Yeah they probably are Bar BQ able. hahahaha

BTW Good looking units, very detailed and scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Eufarius View Post
    Yeah they probably are Bar BQ able. hahahaha

BTW Good looking units, very detailed and scary.
    Yup and yahoo!!! Just like Bar-B-Q'd wild boar and black bear, a bit oily though. Might as well throw in some muskrat, squirrel, woodchucks, whatever, as long as there is plenty of good home style Bar-B-Q sauce with molasses/brown sugar and dark beer in the mix. Some Italian Salad Dressing is OK too for that matter. A different sauce recipe everytime.

The Beastmen Mercs. reminded me of Wild Boar and the Yazgradil of Yazstremski (batter-up, hey batter, batter, batter, for those that like deep fried baseball), Black Bear and Dill Pickles and a Bar-B-Q grill.

Chris

PS: The Lyargs = Lycanthorpes + Wargs, and they look like enlarged Shetland Ponies with fangs, not a bad idea with the hooves thrown in rather than paws. Ancient and Bibical type demon beings.
    Last edited by christof139; August 05, 2007 at 12:28 AM.

Color variations: Dark Blues and Purples and Blacks for higher echelon troop types with some reds and orange and yellows and gold and silver, dark to Medium Green mix for Woodsmen Archer type units with some browns of varied hues, Dark Browns and various Grays for Woodsmen and Common lower type melee troops, Dark to medium Greens with varied browns and some dark to medium blues for Druid types maybe, Reds and Yellow and Black for evil magic users and leaders with dark and medium purples in the mix, white every now and then in the mix for some good units of mid to higher level, etc. Just ideas.

Chris

Blog Entries

Rahala; Sucubus Cavalry.

Horse model courtesy of FATW.

Subzeroplainzero's Avatar Civis

I've just accidentally stumbled upon your mod and I must say HOLY CHRIST THIS LOOKS RATHER GOOOOD!!!!! it's like blue lotus on steroids and pot noodle sandwiches. Keep up the fine work and swift phlegm upon you. CANT WAIT!
    Mummy I love you

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    A Yagrazil does his ritual mating dance, this is worrying in the middle of a battle.
    You realize this is one of the single greatest pictures ever don't you , also nice calvary.

The Succubus cav. are sharp, especially the horses, however the faces don't look too feminine and maybe some Amazon type of light metal curiass with very discernible breats protrusons would be OK. Just my opine. Some sharp looking but scarce light armor may look quite sharp with it having gold silver and copper and/or bronze colors in it.

Chris

Blog Entries

These girls are mentally tough (or just mental ) so no need for armour, The faces, well they are pure blood Rahala Vampyres, I'm no expert but maybe what would be considered 'hot' in the Vampyre world isn't the same as in the human world, beauty is in the eye of the proverbial...

Oh poop. No gilded breatplates then to accenuate their curvaceous forms.

Chris

Blog Entries

Things ta make ya' go BOOM!!...

Original models by Hoggy...Edited by me.

Ahhhh, those artillery devices look interesting, and maybe not too noisey. I'll buy one or two.

Chris

Are you kidding me??? one or two???

three or four might be nice.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Very cool artillery.

Rancors LOL, amazing. Please have some archangels so I can bring down holy might upon the blashphemers!
    I Pwn enemies with bagpipes.

Guitars too.

Too bad Led Zeppelin and Iron Maiden pwns me. (They are the world's two best bands.)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast