Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Portvcale v0.3

Default Re: Portvcale v0.3

Im playing the moors with portvcale v3, and everything went fine, i defeated all the factions in my way with no problems, till i faced the cumans; any attempt to play the battles is a CTD... resolving them automatically works, but even with victories the damn cumans do short work of my troops...not to mention assaulting their settlements, which is being trial and error . i really dont know if i had this problem with the original MTW v1.2, as i never got this far .
    anyone with the same problem, any fix to this issue? im clueless about what may be causing this.
    Thanks for this great mod, keep up the good work

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi,

The bugfix for cumans has been already fixed by the great Boicote : see it in page 5 !

Boicote : can you add this small fix in page 1 ??

I'm waiting the next version with impatience !!!

Got it, and problem solved thank you very much

Last edited by Xenomorph; August 10, 2007 at 11:57 PM.

Im doing turn 132 (year 1274), the only factions remaining are the mongols and egyptians, and only a few turns ago the infraestructures to recruit handgunners camel gunners became available, and i still dont have culverins . On the original MTW2, i may have been too slow, but all of these gun troops were available when i was opening the way to eastern europe. may time be too slow in this mod?

Hi, i have got a problem with your mod, i play bohemia and in first round game freeze on moors nation... i try it several times, and nothing.
    Please help,
    have a nice day and srry for my english.

may happen when starting a new game, happened to me with the spanish. just try again.

btw, is the way to timbuktu blocked on this mod? i explored the region in the early times, couldnt find a way down... but stumbled on threads mentioning it, used the code to remove the fow and the town is still there. id just like to see the whole world under the same color
    Last edited by Xenomorph; August 15, 2007 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph View Post
    may happen when starting a new game, happened to me with the spanish. just try again.
    I do it, and nothing, game still freeze, i started the campaign 20 times and nothing :-(

srry to hear about that... managed to get it working already? if dont, try closing the game and restart for a new campaign. i read something in this thread about a similar problem and it worked. i may have done the same, dont remember exactly.

It's possible to set another countries to custom battle, i want play for example with bohemia, but there isn't ( it's possible to replace it for another country?)
    thanx

which ciies from nowadays Romania can i find on the map?

when portucale for kingdoms?

Axeman's Avatar Praepositus

Loved previous version, downloading this now!

☻/ This is Muhammad.
    /▌  Copy and paste him
    / \ so as to commit horrible blasphemy!
    If there were a God, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt his existence. --Bertrand Russell

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

Boicote, and any others who worked or contributed to this mod, thank you! I hadn't played Medieval in months, saw this, and fired up the game. I was addicted, I forgot how fun this game can be. This is an excellent mod, I love how Europe now seems to be pretty full, no more Blitzing the rebels to get territory. Again, thank you!

Good evening!

I've got a proble... When I play, there's sometimes crashes... What can I do?

Please, answer me.

Sorry for my english

N.B.: Este mod é fantástico!

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrisco View Post
    Boicote, is the music in the background from mtw? If it isnt it sounds really familiar.
    It is, I still have the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    We just don't get films which accurately portray military decision making like Dr. Strangelove anymore these days.

Hello people, I only restarted playing Medieval II today after a few months of intense study, and I have some questions about Portvcale 0.3. Most important, does this mod work with Medieval II's most recent patch, 1.3? And then, do you think that the upgrade from 0.2 is worth the time?

Also, out of curiosity, which portuguese cities are present in the game?

Secadegas's Avatar Foederatus

Is this Mod dead ??????? were are you Boicote ????? anybody nows something ???????

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi Boicote,

Where are you ?

How do you do?

IS THIS MOD DEAD ??

Give us some news, please !!

Pat Loet

This mod isn't dead if we are still playing it...

But, Boicote where are you? Any news?
    Um dia destes vou mudar a minha assinatura.

Gen Lee - I am using your latest battle_models.modeldb file, and the CTD bug with cuman battles has only been partially fixed.

I am playing the cumans, and if I fight a battle with no family member as general, ie, no generals bodyguard, the battle works OK. If the cuman forces contain a family member with a generals bodyguard, you get a CTD when playing a battle. Does anyone have a fix for this?