Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES

Default Re: IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES

What do you mean by you don't have access to them? You can't find them, or you can't open/modify them?

ithinkitsdead's Avatar Semisalis

I had to reinstall it one last time, and the issue simply vanished. I just couldnt modify any of the files, there was nothing in my UI folder.

But, I have the issue of not being able to find the descr_geography.db file now. Every siege battle is a hassle because I cant place my siege weapons on 95% of the map due to there being invisible trees. I have the descr_geography.db.RTW, but when I rename it, it prompts me to save the name as descr_geography (2).db since there is already a file with this name in the same location.
    One problem: I cant see this file!

Have you tried using the search option?

Indefinitely Banned

I installed the original one time and when ever I try to start it up Ctd and I get this little note right hand corner of the screen saying Data exucution had to close applaction to pretact your computer. help

I have a problem to report; When I installed Roma Surrectum 1.6 and 1.6a (After finally patching the vanilla version of my pirated Rome Total War, vanilla) it seems to not do anything.

When I click on the "Rome_TWexe", it just brings up the small image you'd usually get before the screen fades to black and actually starts the game. It seems to have either frozen or just crashed, and I really do not know why. (It really just remains there, that image. But I did install it into the Program Files, though the pirated version worked completely fine on the Vista without any crashes or the sort)

Should I have gotten Barbarian Invasion and Alexander expansions or does it just work fine with the vanilla version?

EDIT: Now it actually says for me to 'insert the correct CD-ROM select OK and restart the application'.
    Last edited by JuliusCeaser; June 21, 2011 at 11:56 AM.

OK, I am new to modding, Roma Surrectum is the first mod I have ever downloaded. Can someone help me out here. I have NO idea what I am doing. It says to put it in the .exes, but what does that mean? Does it mean I should run it with the original? I have RTW Gold Edition, as a download from Amazon.com. Help would be appreciated!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345