Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ★v3.00 DOWNLOAD & FEEDBACK thread for the CNP Mod Add-on v 3.00★

Default Re: ★v3.00 DOWNLOAD & FEEDBACK thread for the CNP Mod Add-on v 3.00★

Hi, will your mod work for SS 4.0? If not are you planning on upgrading it? Thanks alot!

finneys13's Avatar *Insert Generic Title*
    Kosice, Budapest, Dublin, other random places

It's already included with SS 4.0 as standard.

Finneys13, is this version compatable with M2:TW vers 1.3 (as updated when you have Kingdoms)? I would think so, but it's always best to ask
    Former Historian & Dev Member for Broken Crescent Mod
    Dual-Major BA in Medieval History / Political Science, Adelphi University Aug. 1989
    Member of the World History Association
    Member of the Medieval Academy of America
    Member of the Richard III Society
    Member of the Society for the Study of the Crusades and Latin East
    If you like my post, please +Rep...if you dislike my post, please +REP me twice

It is, but as I said before, try a larger mod which also uses CNP, Stainless Steel, Lands To Conquer, Deus lo Volt, etc.

Will officially announce that I will fix up CNP this week, been far too busy over the last few weeks.

Is CNP compatible with TLR?

It's already included in it I think.

It was, but it was full of mistakes - not CNP mistakes, other mistakes. And it was using an older version of CNP from before several factions were finished.

I just recently went through and updated the TLR names files to CNP 3.0 and also made some changes to the TLR expanded.txt file to include some (but not all, I kept TLR's Wali-e-ahed for most Islamic faction heirs)of the CNP changes for titles as well.

You can go to the link below to download the necessary files to update TLR to CNP 3.0, including the names.txt, descr_names.txt, descr_names_lookup.txt, expanded.txt and descr_strat.txt files. I did make some changes to the descr_strat.txt resources and made it compatible with Naimad's Kingdoms and Darth mod update to TLR, called Darth Ages. So it will work with TLR or Darth Ages.

TLR names updated to CNP 3.0 files - with instructions on how to install all the files. BACKUP first. And don't forget to backup and then delete expanded.txt.strings.bat and names.txt.strings.bat so the game can make new versions from the new files.

I followed the readme for this mod and it failed to work at all in fact it crashed my game when i tried to play, any suggestions or explanations anyone?

Has this been updated for M2TW 1.5?

No, but if anybody wants to update it, go ahead.

does this work just for medieval total war without any mods

i like the idea of this mod

I understood everything except for the batch file. How do you create one? And is this compatible with Blood, Broads and Bastards?
    Could someone please help me, as I'm really anxious to play with this mod.

I am having problems with CNP's desc_strat and desc_names

I either get

this error_log

14:54:44.380 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    14:54:44.380 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Jun 25 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2.1-30 (43169) ===
    14:54:44.395 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    14:54:44.395 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    14:54:44.395 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    14:54:44.395 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    14:54:44.411 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    14:54:44.411 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    14:55:20.620 [script.err] [error] Script Error in data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 452, column 43
    could not find next child. Children list must be terminated with an end

or this one

14:56:21.033 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    14:56:21.033 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Jun 25 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2.1-30 (43169) ===
    14:56:21.049 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    14:56:21.049 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    14:56:21.049 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    14:56:21.064 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    14:56:21.064 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    14:56:21.064 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    14:56:48.594 [script.err] [error] Script Error in data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_strat.txt, at line 885, column 62
    Parent is not old enough to father this child
    Emperor Heinrich the Chivalrous:40 < Emperor Heinrich the Chivalrous:40

NEVER MIND FIXED IT
    Last edited by Asgard7783; June 03, 2009 at 07:14 PM.

i 've decided to play again MTW2..i didnt know about this mod and i m quite excited about it since the family tree names in the game suck
    i've downloaded copied all the files but when i press th batch to start it cant start..is it because i dont play form the original MTW 2 but from a torrent one?? or there is a mistake in the process??

Well... I've downloaded this mod twice now, and now I'm trying to get it to work again. I was personalizing the mod to suit my own tastes when I got a little carried away. In the end... I had to delete everything and start over.

The problem is I can't get the batch file to work this time around. I've already figured this out twice before, but I'm having a lot of trouble this time... XD Help please?

I copy and paste the text into Notepad exactly like it is. No quotes... " " just the text. Save it as a .bat and then when I try to start a campaign the game goes back to the main menu... Coding... it's troublesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12