Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paradox Replied

Default Re: Paradox Replied

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas The Lion View Post
    Um yeah about the joint userbase i gave mim the link and he said that the hack was for an older version of vbulletin so we are still unsure if it will work.
    Its still very likely that it can be done some way - its just a matter of the expertise needed and the time it takes to work out and implement.

If it isnt possible however much time is spent on trying to get it to work, then the new site will have to be seperate.

The implications of this must not be over looked - the site would have far more de facto and delagated power if it has a seperate database, the idea of curial power there would be unlikely (a good thing), and many of the problems of Ogres.net would be repeated.

Seperate sites is better than nothing but sites linked by a joint user database would be far better.
    Under the Patronage of Imb39
    Patron of julianus heraclius, TheFirstONeill, Boz and midnite

there is probably some other way on that forum posted somewhere for a new version.

Its probably backwards compatible as well.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Leonidas The Lion's Avatar Until we win! Or die.
    Content Emeritus

Since seeing the new thread and how heavengames did it i fully support that we have a joint-userbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    When using the stick and carrot approach, remember that what you have to do is shove the carrot up their arse and then beat them with the stick.
    Check out my YouTube Channel here
    Under The Patronage Of jimkatalanos
    Patron Of
    Murfios,
    Bolkonsky and DekuTrash

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12