• Moderation & ToS News

There is no available content in category Moderation & ToS News
  • Recent Blog Posts

CommodusIV

A Commodian Wit - Common Ground

I delay a post on education again to discuss a fairly universal, but also universally difficult concept, the Common Ground. Why do I delay? Minutes ago, I walked into a drama that was entirely caused

CommodusIV April 04, 2020 06:16 PM
    General Brewster

Brewster's final thoughts on his TWC participation through the years.

Long have I aspired writing something that detailed my great deeds upon this website. Like how HorseArcher told the tale of the last Emperor. Fact remains I never did great deeds on this website so

General Brewster March 29, 2020 05:20 PM
    CommodusIV

A Commodisan Wit - Power

I'll stop farming for skeptical commentary on my motivations and delve in a new direction this week. Initially I'd wanted to comment on education (probably the most lucid subject I'd be talking about

CommodusIV March 27, 2020 09:53 AM
    CommodusIV

A Commodian Wit - Purpose

A majority of this blog will be invalidated on the spot by those who take the understandable path of 'it's life man, just live it, stop thinking about it'. It is healthier to be so. It allows philosophical

CommodusIV March 20, 2020 06:53 AM
    King Athelstan

The Football Rant - Fotball is Cancelled

For the better. Corona is upon us, and after two weeks too many of play the Premier League, Fa Cup, Euros, Tippeligaen, etc etc have finally been postponed. But too late, Arsenal Manager Mikel Arteta

King Athelstan March 18, 2020 05:59 AM