• Himster

There is no available content written by Himster
  • Recent Blog Posts

Flinn

To fall in love vs to love...

This is not really my typical blog, and I'm not going to talk about myself specifically (I've done so enough in the Personal Help & Advice forum), but I wanted to share few thoughts I made about "love"

Flinn Yesterday 02:00 AM
    Flinn

The fine art of Wild Camping - abiding in the middle of nowhere

Above: the fireplace and the oven (left) that we built some years ago in the place we usually camp at

A due introduction: this is not about survivalism, but about how to make yourself

Flinn November 07, 2019 08:55 AM
    General Brewster

"I'm fine, just busy"

I think this is a phrase that we all, one way or another hear aplenty. Looking at my own situation, my friends would all say it, my parents will say it and frankly, I caught myself doing it a lot as well.

General Brewster November 01, 2019 01:16 PM
  • Recent Article Comments

• Recent Forum Posts

Legio_Italica

POTF 19 - Nominations

POTF is about recognising the very best posts, the best arguments and discourse in the D&D, and appropriately rewarding it.

Legio_Italica Today, 04:26 PM Go to last post
    Cyclops

Re: Is yin yang an accurate image of good and evil?

That's certainly a philosophical position of the Catholic church (and many of its devolved Protestant offshoots), however there's quite a few concepts

Cyclops Today, 04:19 PM Go to last post
    Kyriakos

Re: UK election thread

ITV live debate between Corbyn and Boris ended.
    Corbyn nailed it. Bojo, as usual, went unprepared and asked 40 times about brexit, ending up booed

Kyriakos Today, 04:08 PM Go to last post
    Oznerol

Re: Edessa

A company of riders is dispatched with the letter towards the last whereabouts of the count, in order to inform him of such an important bussiness.

Oznerol Today, 04:02 PM Go to last post
    General Brewster

Re: Tripoli

A letter is delivered which informs the count of Tripoli that Godfrey is proclaimed ruler of Jerusalem.

--------

John Talbot

General Brewster Today, 03:57 PM Go to last post
  • Official TWC Polls