• Akar

There is no available content written by Akar
  • Recent Blog Posts

Gigantus

Calculated lounging

Some years ago I had to travel a lot in the line of duty and often found myself in airport lounges whiling the time away between connecting flights. Being a charming conversationalist

Gigantus October 16, 2020 09:47 PM
    Gigantus

An elderly road trip

While on a road trip to visit our adorable grand children, my wife and I stopped at a roadside restaurant for lunch.

After finishing our meal, we left the restaurant, and

Gigantus October 13, 2020 10:41 PM
    Flinn

The Dude's thoughts - Premonitions

Let's make it clear from the beginning, I'm not talking at all about the "Nostradamus kind of" stuff, I mean those kind of premonitions that pretend to tell you the future of

Flinn October 12, 2020 10:40 AM
  • Recent Article Comments

• Recent Forum Posts

PointOfViewGun

Re: Poland: Popular protests against abortion ban.

You can appeal to hysteria like that all you want. No one is escaping the issue. You're just whining that you're called out on it. You're also effectively

PointOfViewGun Today, 02:18 AM Go to last post
    _Tartaros_

Re: Reason for this mod.

we know there´s no typical medieval mechanism used for crossbows in TGC timeframe. indeed this task stand on a list for years to change vanilla me2tw

_Tartaros_ Today, 02:12 AM Go to last post
    shikaka

Re: Problems launching mod

Try this: go into the mods/ChivalryII folder. When there right click every folder, and remove "read only". WHen asked, also allow removing read

shikaka Today, 02:06 AM Go to last post
    alhoon

Re: Poland: Popular protests against abortion ban.

Using the terminology to escape the issue at the heart of this decision is actually the twisting being done here. If you used the right terminology but

alhoon Today, 02:05 AM Go to last post
    Saul Tyre

Re: WWC_DIADOCHI

I do not use steam so I cannot help very much if that is the issue. Did you delete map.rwm on the launcher interface before starting 1st time? do you

Saul Tyre Today, 01:49 AM Go to last post
  • Official TWC Polls