• raven63

There is no available content written by raven63
  • Recent Blog Posts

Flinn

The fine art of Wild Camping - abiding in the middle of nowhere

Above: the fireplace and the oven (left) that we built some years ago in the place we usually camp at

A due introduction: this is not about survivalism, but about how to make yourself

Flinn November 07, 2019 08:55 AM
    General Brewster

"I'm fine, just busy"

I think this is a phrase that we all, one way or another hear aplenty. Looking at my own situation, my friends would all say it, my parents will say it and frankly, I caught myself doing it a lot as well.

General Brewster November 01, 2019 01:16 PM
  • Recent Article Comments

• Recent Forum Posts

Athanasios55

Re: Bug Reports

I found a major bug in vanilla Wrath Of Sparta that I haven't seen being addressed anywhere. The bug is that generals do not get the weapon damage bonus

Athanasios55 Today, 03:55 PM Go to last post
    Oznerol

Re: Edessa Campaign

The count waved a hand, dismissing the compliment. He leans on the saddle's high pommel.

"We might very well do, it's your duty as my

Oznerol Today, 03:41 PM Go to last post
    Gandalfus

Re: Edessa Campaign

"Well negotiated, my lord."

Hugh had garbed himself in loose fitting silks as the Turks and Arabs did, his squire following shortly

Gandalfus Today, 03:33 PM Go to last post
    swabian

Re: Is it Game Over on the climate front?

Maybe if it was thrown at the Chineses' heads with free construction plans, this might turn the tide.

It's such an incredible shame that

swabian Today, 03:31 PM Go to last post
    General Brewster

Re: Antioch Campaign

Bohemond, having been confident there was a higher plan for him, accepted the emir's food. If it were poisoned Bohemond was sure to survive. He had

General Brewster Today, 03:26 PM Go to last post
  • Official TWC Polls