Groups

View All Random Groups

• Russia is not evil

For people who do not think that Russia is a particularly agressive and/or evil country.

Last Activity: May 20, 2021 07:16 AM

188 member(s)
  • Anti-Russian Aggression Group

For those who are opposed to Russia's foreign policy

Last Activity: May 04, 2018 07:01 PM

88 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Anti-Russian Aggression Group
  • Apolitical Association

For all of those who take or would like to take an unbiased position in regard to political matters and rather remain cynic observers than overzealous party warriors and narrow-minded ideologists who take the whole political drama to teh internetz.

Who think that political methods are ultimately counter-productive and in order to achieve a free society we need to think and act freely and irrespectively of what politicians tell us.

Last Activity: March 31, 2021 05:16 PM

11 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    I don't matter...
  • Pro-Kashmiri Plebiscite Group

For those who are against unlawful, inhuman, cruel Indian occupation of Kashmir and want Kashmiris to be given their right of plebiscite according to U.N. resolutions.

Last Activity: May 24, 2020 03:45 AM

23 member(s)
  • The Mongol Party

For all the proud members of the horde who wish to bring back the Mongol Empire (Ezent Guren).Our Hordes seek to halt the spread of the Duffers

The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.

Member list:

Khan-Chinggis Khan

my heir-Arto Bedrosian

muhrdar (keeper of the seal)-Fagi

Amir of the Caucasus (will be in charge of political and economic affairs in the Caucasus)-Karo

Amir-e-Hindustan (will be given control over all political and economic affairs in South Asia) and Nawab of Bengal (he will rule all the whole region from here)-Shadow-X4X

Amir of Russia-Green Knight

Martial of the application of the warcraft of the vanquished peoples.-Wilder

Leader of the Uralic peoples-Pallantides

Minister of Women's Affairs, Minister of health, Minister of education-Visna

Amir of Mongolia,Tannu Tuva and Altai-NLegari

Amir al umara (commander in chief)-Louis XI

yarghuchi (in charge of judicial matters)-manofarms89

khazanchi (treasurer)-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Amir-e-Turkestan-Berke Khan

Amir of my harem-Slurricane

Tamgachi (collector of customs duties and the offical awesome/sexy guy)-Rusina

Tovachi (troops inspector)-Carach

Muhassil (tax collector)-CaesarBR

Yurtchi (official responsible for laying out our camp after he has raped and pillaged )-Tony 83

Qushchi (falconer) and Tributary nəgusä nägäst-Pious Agnost

kotwal (guardian of the fortresses in our empire)-2-D Ron

brothel inspector-RyanIndustries

Amir of Poland,Ukraine,Moldova,Hungary,Romania,Belarus-Orko

darugha (governor of my capital in Karakorum)-Hippolord

commander of our tank and artillery corps-Kiljan Arsalan

Amir of the UK-Muttonchops

Emir of Terra Australis and the Burning Lands, Prince of the Land of Tears!-ClothedBarbarian

Last Activity: December 10, 2021 04:35 PM

70 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    The Mongol Party
  • Silver Auxilia

We are the proud Fidelitas of TWC, The Silver Auxilia - Recognized by our Silver name tags. We are The Local Moderators who keep watch over the special nooks that make TWC interesting. Here Local Moderators will network and exchange ideas and offer assistance to fellow moderators where possible. Starting out as a local moderator one can feel left out and alone with a mountain of responsibility, but together we may find support and guidance from others who share those same responsibilities.

If you are a 'Mod of the Silver' come share with us your sub forum and join the Foederati in the expansion of TWC!

New recruits are requested to give a brief greeting with the following information:

1. Brief summary of their responsibilities.

2. The Title and direct link to their respective sub forums.

3. How did you feel when you were first appointed local moderator?

For more information about our group, help with local moderator permissions as well as other frequently asked questions go here:

Silver Auxilia FAQs

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=1379

Last Activity: July 30, 2023 08:17 PM

299 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Welcome to the Silver Auxilia!
  • Conservative Party

''I am a Conservative to preserve all that is good in our constitution, a Radical to remove all that is bad. I seek to preserve property, create prosperity and respect order. I equally decry the appeal to the passions of the many or the prejudices of the few. The Conservative party is nothing unless it represents, strengthens and upholds the institutions of this country.''

Last Activity: May 11, 2021 04:39 PM

21 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Conservative Party
  • The Imperial House of Hader

"Chaos claims the unwary or the incomplete. A true man may flinch away its embrace, if he is stalwart, and he girds his soul with the armor of contempt."

“There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty.”

Welcome to the house my children, and my children's children...may the path before you burn brighter from now on.

House Wiki: https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?title=The_Imperial_House_of_Hader

See pictures for most recently updated list of members.

Last Activity: September 14, 2022 03:23 AM

100 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    The Imperial House of Hader
  • Gibraltar is British

The Spanish complaining about our rock again?

Last Activity: September 21, 2018 07:37 PM

79 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Gibraltar is British!
  • Pro-Tibetan Independence Group

For everyone who thinks that Tibet has a right to independence from the People's Republic of China.

Please PM me, if you wish to join this group

Last Activity: February 16, 2016 01:31 AM

79 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Pro-Tibetan Independence Group

View All Recently Updated

• Faerûn Total War Development Team

No Description

Category: Staff
    Last Activity: Yesterday 10:02 PM

This is a private group.
  • MOS Reunited Kingdom

A group forum to where ideas can be shared freely without having to send hundreds of pms. A forum where errors and fixes can be posted.

Category: Games
    Last Activity: April 12, 2024 09:41 PM

This is a private group.
  • Anti-communists of TWC

People who are opposed to Communism in any shape or form. We are dedicated to the destruction of Marxist doctrine as an overriding thought process. We reject the material conception of history and society that Marxism presents. This group is meant to be a platform for scholarly discussion and not mindless opposition. We hope to foster a serious discussion of ideological manners. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than other groups, so be prepared to defend any assertions that you make. Spam will not be tolerated.

Edit by Dan the Man: No discrimination based on race, religion, age, gender, etc will be tolerated! Follow the ToS!

Last Activity: April 06, 2024 05:07 PM

234 member(s)
  • Asterix's Old Timers Club

If you can read this without a microscope you are two young! Only proven old timers or one that have aged others in a very short time and TWC are welcome! Yes age=elitism and whipersnapers smell of soap...

Last Activity: March 17, 2024 07:02 PM

85 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Asterix's Old Timers Club
  • Slavic Dominion

A group for all interested in Slavic heritage, history, community, myths and more...

Last Activity: February 21, 2024 01:06 PM

29 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    How can we improve?
  • Anti-EU federation.

For we do not want to be German vassals.

----------------
    For all people who do NOT want a USE, or lose further sovereignty to the EU.

Last Activity: February 21, 2024 01:03 PM

This is a private group.
  • Pinky Ears Inc.

DCI workshop of ferrits, ninja-marsupials & friends

Last Activity: February 02, 2024 12:52 AM

This is a private group.
  • Rome Total Realism

For the developers and fans of the great mod series!

Last Activity: January 17, 2024 05:23 PM

This is a private group.
  • The Hexagon Lounge

A club for snobbery, elitism and social exclusion for and by the great leaders of TWC! (basically another place for us to spam with impunity) Former and Current Admins only!

Category: Uncategorized
    Last Activity: January 14, 2024 07:12 PM

This is a private group.
  • TWC HotSeat League

Welcome to the TWC HSL. Here you will find a complete roster of all known TWC HotSeat players.

Last Activity: November 24, 2023 10:25 AM

179 member(s)