6. zender9
    zender9
  7. Kilicarslan33
    Kilicarslan33
  8. zender9
    zender9
  9. Kilicarslan33
    Kilicarslan33
    Well played. I gave up. This mod is very very unbalanced teams. I didnt take that fort with 2200 soldiers. I had dis feudals and billmens and etc but scotland's soldiers are more powerfull than english soldiers. Hail to the mod's publisher. Take this mod and throw up to garbage.
  10. zender9
    zender9
    Totally agree on this one.Mod is a disappointment.I don't think England can win this.It must be something like france vs hre or milan vs venice.I mean factions which has same units.Plus 2nd port of Scotland advantages them a lot in the sea.AR is broken aswell.When its a siege battle it become nearly impossible to win unless you are far more strong.Some units are too over powered. Goodgame well played kilicarslan33, just like Ventos from my first round your only fault was playing with a loser faction.If this was a fair one you could win this.
  11. ArBo
    ArBo
    This mod had been up in the thread for discussion. If you had said Scotland had way better units, I'd have swapped around the factions. If you had said the positions weren't fair, I'd have removed ports or compensated for it in another way. When I made this mod, I hadn't played a single hotseat before, so I was more than willing to listen to you guys' opinions, but I don't feel you should complain about things you could easily have known beforehand.
  12. zender9
    zender9
    Well, i was playing with scotland and to be honest its was cool for me that scotland is in good position.Before playing an actual hotseat with a mod you cant be sure about whats wrong with it.
  13. saleska2
    saleska2
    wait what? ill take england over scotland ANY DAY

Yeah I do agree, Highland nobles are stronger than billmen. and thats about it, its the only unit advantage that scotland has. In a normal castle Scotland can make highlanders agains England their levy spearmen. Levy spearmen are far better than highlanders(and equal when fighting in the woods)

Talking about troops England is completely unmatched lategame, its no surprise that in the early game Scotland will have the advantage but if you look further Scotland has barely any chance troop wise in the lategame. both faction have settlements and castles with the same population and can upgrade their castles to fortresses at the same time, lets look at it:

Once England makes a fortress they immediatly get acces to dismounted feudal knights without having to upgrade their barracks. dismounted feudal knights alone are already stronger than Highland nobles. But it gets crazier, once they finish upgrading their barracks they also get access to armoured swordsmen, the strongest unit ingame in AR.

Now for Scotland, when he upgrades to a fortress he does not get any new unit like England. When he upgrades his barracks he gets Scottish pike militia, a unit so bad in AR that even town militia are better.

From one Fortress England can make 2 units that are far better than the strongest unit Scotland will be able to make. Of course you need patience, trying to fight early game is just a suicide.

Not only that, England has better settlements at his borders aswell and his south is far stronger than the Scottish south and England even has a port more. Zender won because he won his battles early enough before England can pump out his extreme troops(even tho he could already have had them at this point). If I had to chose, I'd take England every time.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123