Natural & Organic Cooking

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Armatus
    Armatus
    same name different game

to be sure just look for the TWC link in my sig

I've got an idea for whiping something up I probably won't get around to it until next week though and it will probably be really simple too.
  2. Armatus
    Armatus
    ok bought a couple of the ingredient, I hadn't forgot, just really busy with proofing the Silver Auxilia publication and several other things! But I do need to take time out to eat! and eat a nice meal at that!
  3. Armatus
    Armatus
    Ok well I finally got around to making something. I used your chicken breast as inspiration for the base. Pictures are posted in our album:

Ready to serve, Fettuccine with organic brocolli and organic diced chicken breast sauteed in olive oil with Italian seasoning sprinkled with Romano cheese.

4. DAVIDE
    DAVIDE
    hi guys
  5. Armatus
    Armatus
    Ciao!
  6. Armatus
    Armatus
    added a couple pics of dinner I whipped up the other day with some linguini.
  7. Armatus
    Armatus
    I was lazy today... just shrimp, cooking medium heat a little water, olive oil, sea salt, organic white vinegar, garlic clove and Italian spices. Organic Fettuccine for the pasta.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

8. Armatus
    Armatus
    Made baked chicken and apples tonight. Not bad, but I need to perfect the seasoning.
  9. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    well thank for the invite, I love good food.
  10. Armatus
    Armatus
    You're welcome feel free to share recipes of natural foods.
  11. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    well I just had for dinner french fires with mussels. Will post a pic right away.
  12. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160

sorry for posting them lik that. I am a little bit to lazy to make them turn up.
  13. Armatus
    Armatus
    wow I totally missed these pictures, how do you server the mussels?
  14. Armatus
    Armatus
  15. Yersinia
    Yersinia
    Vegetarian Tamales ftw..

Tamales Prep

And finally after steaming them, finished :

16. Armatus
    Armatus
    I would love to try some of this!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234