Most Asinine car commerical?

1. Armatus
    Armatus
    Ok so I wasn't totally paying attention to this commercial so I can't say which make and model this commercial is for, but what did catch my attention was the part where the driver is driving along and narrator carries on to say "you're checking your email" and the camera shows a woman driving this nice as ride looking at her smart phone checking her email, "that's why we make a car that makes 2,000 decisions a minute" or something like that....

me!

Is this the most asinine irresponsible commercial yet made? To ever suggest that it could be remotely ok to ever in one's life time to check email while ing driving!

Unfrocking believable I say!

I'm surprised there's not a counter lash from the the people who made those graphic drive safe ads where people are killed after texting.
  2. The Doubtful Guest
    The Doubtful Guest
    SCION commercials. /thread Wait...is this a thread? What is this even? /discussion? Just kidding.

But seriously, it's like "EARTH TO SCION, 12-YEAR-OLDS ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE, NOR AFFORD YOUR CARS. SO WHY ARE YOU MAKING DUMBASS COMMERCIALS PEDDLING TOWARDS THEM? IT'S ANNOYING. STOP."

Electric and Hybrid commercials come in at a close second with all their hypocritical-ness "Buy a Nissan LEAF, gasoline sucks, gasoline cars vehicles are gross and pollute the Earth." *different channel* "Buy the New 2011 Nissan Armada, up 9,000 pounds towing and it's great for your family!"
  3. Armatus
    Armatus
    Here's your juice Zesus

BAM!!

4. Armatus
    Armatus
    Would you buy this if it didn't come with the background music?

5. Radboud
    Radboud
    In my experience most cars that need advertising (meaning they're put in commercials/ads) are not worth buying.
  6. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
    Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
    MY dad has a Scion. It's pretty good, 41 miles a gallon using BP regular.

I saw that one scion advertisement with the gIrls in the Bikinis doing donuts in the Scion. It was funny. I also saw the ones with the cops.