Macedonia Is Greek

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Nicholas H.C
    Nicholas H.C
    Why can't people get it into there head? MACEDONIA IS GREEK! Feel free to post however you feel!
  2. Agisilaos
    Agisilaos
    hola! i guess they want to create problems in the area by supporting things that are not true and make us fight all the time. Gracias Constantine
  3. COMIS -3- ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ
    COMIS -3- ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ
    People has to understand that Greece has nothing against the ex South Serbian province of Vardarska ,we want peace and stability in the region for everyones interest,but we expect the other side to work on this also
  4. Nicholas H.C
    Nicholas H.C
    No problem agislaos!
  5. Romanos IV
    Romanos IV
    i think many people have failed to understand what Greeks say...
    They don't say that FYROM should belong to Greece(it's too poor). But that it's not Macedonia. Am I right?
  6. Pallantides
    Pallantides
    Macedonia is Greek!
  7. neoptolemos
    neoptolemos
    Macedonia is Greek as history and archeology indicates!!!
  8. Agisilaos
    Agisilaos
    you are right Romanos IV. hi Pallantides, Neoptolemos and Comis
  9. Carl von Döbeln
    Carl von Döbeln
    Macedonia is Greek!
  10. Romanos IV
    Romanos IV
    Yeaah!!! How do you think this "issue" is going to end (if this ever happens)? Say your opinion.
  11. neoptolemos
    neoptolemos
    I believe that the "nationalistic" government of FYROM is the worst opponent for discussion but their stubborn "nationalist" stance is counting against them...It is really hard to say what will happen
  12. Nicholas H.C
    Nicholas H.C
    Remember mi amigos to spread the word!
  13. COMIS -3- ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ
    COMIS -3- ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ
    Unfortunatly Greece has to stand against the huge pressure of the US.They just want another eye on the Balkans and they chose FYROM,thats why they try to blackmail Greece with many ways to accept the unhistorical name Republic of Macedonia for FYROM.
  14. Agisilaos
    Agisilaos
    no matter what pressure the usa or uk will put in greece, we must not sell our history for any reason. we saw our "good allies" (usa and uk) how much they reacted in turkish invasion in cyprus.
  15. Kleomenis
    Kleomenis
    Hi everyone
  16. Romanos IV
    Romanos IV
    hi, Mixalis79 !
    I really hate the US support to FYROM! The reality is that Skopje is very important to them (examples:Camp Bondsteel and AMBO). The FYROM has sold its self-pride to the US and think that this way, they are secure. How wrong they will be proven one day.
  17. COMIS -3- ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ
    COMIS -3- ΠΑΝΙΩΝΑΡΑ
    Dear Romanos imagine that a mayor in Fyrom wants to rename a central square to George Bush jr
  18. Romanos IV
    Romanos IV
    Really? No...words...left...
  19. Starlightman
    Starlightman
    hello to everyone.....Macedonia is Greek...and..?
  20. Romanos IV
    Romanos IV
    ...and FYROM is not "Macedonia"!
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast