"What's next, little Osama bin Laden heads?" - General Discussion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Monarchist
    Monarchist
    Greetings and welcome to the general chapter of discussion on the Restoration. We are traditionalists of the proper system! Up the Golden Crown!

As "The Noble Lord" put it: What's next, little bin Laden icons? The madness must end.
  2. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    Agreed my friend, this should not pass!!!
  3. Lance-Corporal Jones
    Lance-Corporal Jones
    I gladly accept this invitation. TWC won't "make a monkey out of me"! Oh wait -- it already has!
  4. rsslcs
    rsslcs
    I'm a bum apparently, so I'm AGAINST this rushed, and little thought through rep reform-thingy!
  5. Fev
    Fev
    I'm glad to join. Hope we get more members soon.
    Btw. how do I invite people to this group?
  6. wudang_clown
    wudang_clown
    Thank you for invitation! I'm here to participate in restoration of the Golden Crown. Long live the Golden Crown! Confusion to the revolutionaries!

Ok, what do we intend to do with the issue?
  7. ♔Gollum♔
    ♔Gollum♔
    for the rep!
  8. Monarchist
    Monarchist
    Fev: "Btw. how do I invite people to this group?" The best you can do is simply direct them here, or advertise the group's existence. I'm not sure if you can actively invite members yourself. Carl von Doebeln seems to have joined all on his own though, so we have no problems.

wudang_clown: "Ok, what do we intend to do with the issue?" Well, the Citizens among us could work with the regular members to form a PROPER Bill that goes to the Curia. Give it a week to see how Garbardarsar reacts, though. Mustn't displease Dear Leader.
  9. Sunbird Alkibijad
    Sunbird Alkibijad
    While I understand the needs to save space a bit with the new reputation, I f-ing hate the new reputation quotes, or whatchamacallit. RETARDED is the only word for it.
  10. ♔Gollum♔
    ♔Gollum♔
    ^agreed! they rise the rep tax too high! lets revolt! XD
  11. Empress Meg
    Empress Meg
    Hello there gents. I just wanted to pass on that I admire your conservative views and have enjoyed watching the debate. Break a leg with the task at hand!

Cheers, Meg
  12. La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham
    La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham
    What ho are we back to The old monetery system? our rep seems to have a devalued look about it, reppage afer all is the Duffers currency!
    "Bring back our bling" I say eh what?
  13. Rt. Hon. Gentleman
    Rt. Hon. Gentleman
    I refuse to have my rep counted in Napoleon!
  14. Rt. Hon. Gentleman
    Rt. Hon. Gentleman
    Although, now that they've changed it so that one silver is equal to what used to be one gold, I am content. At least I have my 5 crowns back now, not that I am happy with the state of affairs.
  15. ♔Gollum♔
    ♔Gollum♔

put this in you signs
  16. Lance-Corporal Jones
    Lance-Corporal Jones
    Problem is, I'm not a rep whore. I just dislike the current system.
  17. ♔Gollum♔
    ♔Gollum♔
    me too, but more rep is always bettar . but i agree. its realy wierd not to see king kong whit a thusens of rep, and only a small rep line...
  18. Irelia
    Irelia
    Bin Laden heads would be cool
    jk
  19. Lysimachus
    Lysimachus
    Dear oh dear I detest the new system. If only i'd joined TWC earlier to bask in the greatness of the old system. Alas, I only had a year to enjoy it.

Conservatives unite!
  20. KoS
    KoS
    I demand the Godfather quote rep description. This is pure blasphemy.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast