A badge.

1. Monarchist
    Monarchist
    I would like to ask, here, whether there are any members of our peaceful Order who have enough computer knowledge to fashion a small badge. Obviously, since our esteemed members of the Islamic faith do not allow icons or pictures, such a badge would require parchment and letters only. In order to accommodate our Jewish friends, who avert their mouths from saying, (and their eyes from reading) the Name, any rendering of the Name should be printed as "G-d". To show our faith without much confrontation to those who are weary of religion would be a good thing.

Are there any graphics artists out there who might fashion a small 80x80 patch or badge that can be displayed in signatures, avatars, or profile pictures? This would be most appreciated.
  2. Babur
    Babur
    sounds like a good idea yeah
  3. mrcrusty
    mrcrusty
    Do you just want the word G-d? Or an actual phrase?

Also, really such a shame we can't use symbols, we could differentiate the religions by having a teensy little cross, crescent or star of david to distinguish individual members.

Anyways here's one you might wanna try:

4. Каие
    Каие
    Ask y2day, I'm sure he'll have no problem conjuring something up for you.
  5. Princess Cadance
    Princess Cadance
    I like Mr.Crusties.
  6. Lord Oda Nobunaga
    Lord Oda Nobunaga
    Couldn't we just right the Omniveral being or something that sounds less religious so that it can accomodate all the religions of the group.
    I would not want to write G_D or Allah because where does everyone elso go. I was thinking something more scientific so that it might give us more credibility especially for towards atheists or anyone who is philosophically oriented.
    Ex: The Necessary Being, the Omniversal Creator or the One Creator etc.
  7. matmohair1
    matmohair1
    we all believe in GOD, don't we ? any Omniversal Creator is basically referred to as a god
    there is no need to redefine the concept if we truly belief in the credibility of the matter
  8. Nesimî
    Nesimî
    How about Jah Rastafari? Would that be agreeable?