Russia

1. Nikephoros Kapatsos
    Nikephoros Kapatsos

I grow up conditioned to believe the West was the Best, Russia was pure evil, and US was our hero. I was wrong, it is not Russia living on life support, not Russia that forces democracy by gun point, no Russia that supports a state with the Flag of the star and not the Menorah. The US's foreign policy hasn't changed with new faces, nor does the economic stance; so long as the main industry is an industry of Banking that produces no product. Now some of US's allies like Israel, Turkey, Pakistan are at odds because of it's inconsistencies with resolving problems with it's allies. For the very least Russia maintains consistent action with it's policies, such as sending humanitarian aid to Syria, or helping Vietnam. Well that's my say for today on Russia.. Would love to hear yours.
  2. The Kybrothilian
    Russia was turned into a monster of a country for 70 years by the evil bankers, just so that they can make USA just like it. But now Russia is no longer a bankers slave, while US follows the every whim of the madmen in wall street and FED.
  3. Evalation
    Evalation
    I have great respect for Russia, they have a long history of great achievements and I even have friends within the Russian military that I talk to online. Im a U.S. Marine, and I cant stand the way my country is being driven into the ground my some guy in the White House who thinks he can tell the world what to do.

Thomas Jefferson, one of our founding fathers, said that America was never to engage in foreign conquest because that is the quickest way to set yourself up to fall. Obama is not speaking for most Americans, he is the least popular president the U.S. has ever had according to polls, and is currently trying to cover up the fact that he is under investigation of crimes agianst humanity, staging bombings in the middle east in order to keep my brothers in arms over there to "fight the war on terror".

I did a tour in Afghanistan, and what the American mainstream media is reporting on to the American people is the exact opposite of what really goes on. America has already accomplished what we set out to do in the middle east but still were there, and people are starting to wake up and question the government here in America. The Aghans that I fought I diddnt see as terrorists.. they were simply freedom fighters trying to liberate their country from a foreign invader. I cant blame them, if some other country ever tried to invade America, with all the firepower we have here that is unlikely, but still if it happens id hope my countrymen would take up the rifle and and the proud Dont Tread on Me Flag and defend their homes.