Time of Salvation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Ferdiad
    Ferdiad
    This is out TIME
  2. Diamat
    Diamat
    I think TIME is copyrighted by TIME Magazine.
  3. Clagius
    Clagius
    PURGE THEM, with fire.
  4. Ferdiad
    Ferdiad
    I CONTROL the TIME
  5. Sir Adrian
    Sir Adrian
    Nonsense. all pancake rabbits are IMMORTAL. How can you control TIME if you are unaffected by it?
  6. Ferdiad
    Ferdiad
    I control TIME so that I may remain unaffected by it.
  7. Sir Adrian
    Sir Adrian
    I see. Dose your greatness know no bounds?
  8. Diocle
    Diocle
    The Greatness of Frdibro knows no limits! He controls TIME, SPACE and MATTER, Einstein wrote a wonderful (still secret) on the subject.
  9. Diocle
    Diocle
    Ferdi, you should give us a montly sign of your thoughtfulness, a monthly Pearl of wisdom, only to have something to help our lives and to think about.....Thanks!
  10. Ferdiad
    Ferdiad
    Sickness has come upon me.
  11. Sir Adrian
    Sir Adrian
    Buy the TOG and crush it to a pulp.
  12. Ferdiad
    Ferdiad
    Buy me PREMIUM.
  13. Sir Adrian
    Sir Adrian
    I don't have money to buy ME premium, much less for you.

Play the Pz 1 and you can win premium.
  14. Ferdiad
    Ferdiad
    My internet has the speed of a dead sloth.
  15. Sir Adrian
    Sir Adrian
    No problem. Since I started afresh I decided to derp the tier 1 and 2 for a while. 90% of players there are idiots. You'll pwn them easily.

Besides, It's a good tank. Better than the rest of the trash Germany has at tier 2 anyway.
  16. Rijul.J.Ballal
    Rijul.J.Ballal
    Dam it why did no inform me? anyway what does "This is out TIME" mean?
  17. Ferdiad
    Ferdiad
    I've invested so much time and money into my other account I couldn't possibly start anew. And what do you mean rijul?
  18. Rijul.J.Ballal
    Rijul.J.Ballal
    "This is out TIME" what does that mean? you wrote it in the first post!
  19. Ferdiad
    Ferdiad
    our*
  20. Diocle
    Diocle
    rijul, think about God, now think about the mind of God, OK! He is Ferdi! He cannot remeber all his twisted and complex intentions for His Holy SPAM!

Can you imagine how many celestial spam He has to spread around the Universe? He cannot remember alll the details....

"....Love the Mystery, Worship the Incomprehensible, Honor the Unknown.......because He is Ferdi!"

Ferdi Church, "Psalms of the unknown", first half of millennium XXXI, collected and published in prose by Collegium Sapientiorum of the Holy Church of Ferdibro.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast