1. sithlord447
    sithlord447
    HAPPY EASTER
  2. HMD Temeraire
    HMD Temeraire
    He has risen.
  3. Hippolord
    Hippolord
    And so it was, that on this day, The lord rose from the ground. After three days and Ascended unto Heaven.
  4. manofarms89
    manofarms89
    funny story... i was actually born on Easter but it hasn't landed on my birthday ever since
  5. Elrond
    Elrond
    I have started a social group for Christians who believe evolution is true - I don't like the assumption of most atheists that Christianity = Creationism

Here is the group: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=607
  6. hull19
    hull19
    wish u guys a nice easter!
  7. Vladimir Lenin
    Vladimir Lenin
    Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.
  8. Antiochos VII Sidetes
    Antiochos VII Sidetes
    ...Yep.
  9. Monarchist
    Monarchist
    Good day fellows,

I hope you enjoyed your Easter, and would like to thank you for allowing me into this order for His glorification .

I also humbly direct you to the new "Knights Hospitaller" social group here on TWC. Now, please do not dismiss membership out of hand as pointless "role-playing", or as a militant, violent organization, but see it more as the ultimate Christian virtuous order. As many of you may know, the Order of St. John of the Hospital of Jerusalem has foundations extending back to A.D. 1050, which reach us even today. They administered to the sick and wounded (thus, "Hospitaller"), as well as defended pilgrims (for He says to "turn the other cheek", but that the meek shall inherit, and thus the meek and devout must be protected from evil and violence) from the attacks of Muslim raiders and brigands.

What most amazes me about this Order is that it endured in the Holy Land from 1099-1291, then upon the islands of Rhodes (1310-1523), then Malta (1530-1798). Though fortunes changed over time, this Order flourished in its sublime beauty, love of extending aid to the poor and sick, and defense of His word from violence. Most remarkable of all is the fact that the Order still exists, under the name "Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of Saint John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta". Today's Order stands as a very unique structure, with offices in Rome, Germany, France, England, Canada, Ireland, and many other nations. They extend aid and the hand of divine mercy to all people, of all races and religions. This is the sort of Christian Charity that I believe is required today, in a world where positive, good, devout faith seems to matter less and less.

So please, come and read our little social group's description. We exist to discuss and research history, promote and encourage aid to the poor, needy, and sick, and to defend our modern Faith through words and peaceful ideals. This is not violence, but an Order shaped out of His name, and born of His Law. Come, and discuss the history of this remarkable Christian Order with us!

EDIT: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=605 - Completely forgot to give you the link!
  10. hull19
    hull19
    hum... ill look at this...
  11. The Good
    The Good
    Happy late Easter to everyone here.
  12. The Good
    The Good
    I'm curious as to what everyone thinks here. Do you feel bothered by the rampant amount of anti-Christian threads being created in the Ethos, Mores et Monastica subforum? They wouldn't be such a problem if their issues were raised in a civil manner.
  13. CtrlAltDe1337
    CtrlAltDe1337
    Hi everyone
  14. Hun Birodalom
    Hun Birodalom
    I'm curious as to what everyone thinks here. Do you feel bothered by the rampant amount of anti-Christian threads being created in the Ethos, Mores et Monastica subforum? They wouldn't be such a problem if their issues were raised in a civil manner.
    Yes, very much so. Although I make good sport of it by pointing out the utter idiocy of the atheist perception of life. Given that the majority of them can barely construct proper sentences, their posts have a general composition of 50% attitude 30% ignorance and 20% arrogance. So far that would be my generic analysis of the anti-Christian/anti-theism on this thread.

The latest one I think is this one. Though by now I'm sure there are 5 more posted and waiting for attention from fellow atheists to indulge in the abundance of stupidity that stems from their denial.
  15. HMD Temeraire
    HMD Temeraire
    Yea I agree, they do have the right to believe as they do but not to take it so far. It's very sad to see people like that.
  16. Templar Hospitaller
    Templar Hospitaller
    Those guys make me sick. No logic in their arguments at all.
  17. Templar Hospitaller
    Templar Hospitaller
    Now they are starting to make me downright angry. They won't like me when I'm angry...
  18. Code_Knight
    Code_Knight
    Hey Guys
  19. hull19
    hull19
    Hey Code Knight.

By the way, the fact that those anti-christians people take and try to shame us actually shames them. Is their a thread were we christians tell that many lies to try to look as the only faith??
  20. hull19
    hull19
    just read the half or the thread. Man do those guys look like idiots... sorry if in insulte someone, but they dont know ANYTHING that suports God. They only know what suports evolution and stuff like that. A good example are the scrolls with the bible on it found around the Black Sea. Anyways, those guys semm soooo stupid when the ramble around saying God is a mith.