Welcome to TWC Pakistan Embassy

1. Pseudo-Intellectual
    I, ambassador of TWC Pakistan Embassy say welcome to Pakistanis and other people in TWC Pakistan Embassy. The pictures you are watching are from captivating north of Pakistan, just to show you that what else we have for world's attention except terrorism and economic recession. Thanks for visiting us.
  2. webMaster412160
    webMaster412160
    Hello! Many mountains where you live. Pakistan is a great country, if the right people that care for the people rule it. Keep it up, many don't like Pakistan they are wrong.
  3. Pseudo-Intellectual
    thanks for liking our dear country, we have all kinds of atmospheres and terrains, from lush green and snow mountains of N.W.F.P. to deserts of sindh and punjab, from plains of punjab to mountains and most importatnt sea port of the future in balochistan we have every thing Allah grants to his people.
  4. ShADoW
    ShADoW
    I'm not Pakistani, but i got quarrels against the country, dont mind it either. Keep on fighting those who ruin the countries reputation!
  5. Atterdag
    Atterdag
    Thanks for the invitation, but I do not wish to join this group.
  6. Central Asian Qaghan
    Central Asian Qaghan
    I love this group so I joined. Pakistan Zindabad!
  7. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    Greetings everybody, good to be here!
  8. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    The humanitarian effort in helping Pakistan deal with the natural disaster of this magnitude should be doubled, International community should get more involved!
  9. Ussaid the Hashshashin
    Ussaid the Hashshashin
    Well,
    Total war Pakistani players..........
    ITS A DREAM.......