The Most Noble Order of the Prussian Gentlemen

1. Arius
    Arius
    We are indebted to an unforgettable past. We are here to discuss and honor the glorious past of the former Kingdom of Prussia and its heroic military victories. Both in real history and in our deeds in Empire Total War.

All those gentlemen who are proud of Prussia will be welcome in this Order.
  2. Monarchist
    Monarchist
    I will never forget that my favorite period of European history begins with the refusal of Friedrich II der Größe's to give up Silesia to the Austrians A.D. 1740. Such a glorious defense of the Prussian/Brandenburg value of "Suum cuique", or "to each his own" I have not seen since. The War of the Austrian Succession of 1740-1748 may have been brutal, but it at least started off my own interest in Prussia. That most amazing Kingdom was a truly amazing beacon of discipline, order, and structure mixed with a curious degree of liberty and enlightenment.

It brings me sorrow to remember that the great legacy was lost in 1918. Still, I am thankful to you for having created this group, sir! Good day to you, fellow Prussian Gentleman.
  3. Frederich Barbarossa
    Frederich Barbarossa
    I wish I lived in Prussia sometimes. The great marches such as this one (though Austrian) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSbv2DNIQ4M and I love German Culture in General. Never forget Prussia. By the way should we make a Prussian revival site??? To expand your idea Arius?
  4. The Thespian
    The Thespian
    sounds like a good idea are any of you German or from what used to be Prussia or the German empire? i just wondered because i am part of the exciled german royal family and i am glad that people are taking an interest in Prussia i was in Bravaria in Germany for the 2010 October beer Fest and i asked people if tyhey new how Germany had been created an alot of them did not know, which makes me wonder what german are being taught in their history lessons