The Triple Entente

1. jamson
    jamson
    I have been thinking of making a group for us three as we seem to be the only people who are sane on this forum and we regularly get ganged up on by the mindless leftist horde, happy I was invited and im glad to be a part of it Cheers.
  2. ♖The Balkan Sobranie♖
    ♖The Balkan Sobranie♖
    Quite right. Damn those liberals!
  3. Aymer de Valence
    Aymer de Valence
    Sorry chaps, I have only just seen this message! I most heartily agree with you Jamson!
  4. Bleda
    Bleda
    I'm an American, but I hope you don't mind if I join. It's a rare thing to see my European cousins working towards a free society. No offense, but libertarians anywhere in Europe is few and far between.
  5. ♖The Balkan Sobranie♖
    ♖The Balkan Sobranie♖
    Welcome dear friend! And may I add that it is nice to see that our cousins across the drink take an interest in European affairs.
    I know it is a shame, what what? Especially seeing as our old England created Magna Carta, one of the first charters that established the liberties and rights of the common man, something that today's politicos have betrayed.
  6. jamson
    jamson
    A Yank hey, Welcome good sir.
  7. Bleda
    Bleda
    double post
  8. Bleda
    Bleda
    Yeah. The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution are direct descendants of the Magna Carta. One can argue about it, but our Founders have maintained that preservation of their rights and liberties as Englishmen is what caused rebellion. I myself am of English descent, my wife is Dutch and I've lived in Continental Europe for a number of years, but alas, I missed my gun rights. (and what remains of our economic liberties here.) Thanks for having me, old bean(s).
  9. jamson
    jamson
    Although I hate the fact the colonies left our control your welcome.
  10. ♖The Balkan Sobranie♖
    ♖The Balkan Sobranie♖
    Do not fret my friend jamson, we shall get them back one day. *evil chuckle*
  11. jamson
    jamson
    Indeed *No Evil chuckle since its almost impossible to be and evil British Imperialist*
  12. Bleda
    Bleda
    The only British Colony to successfully secede from the crown by force or arms, if I'm remembering correctly. . .

Get ius back one day? I'm on to you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_Scheme_No._1
  13. jamson
    jamson
    If only
  14. agunter999
    agunter999
    May 23, 2012 01:13 AMjamson
    Although I hate the fact the colonies left our control your welcome.
    Many would be better off