Best Universal Century MS

1. Sazabi
    Sazabi

Of course, as my name infers, this is just my opinion... but I would have to say that the MSN-04 Sazabi, and the MSN-04II Nightingale (Mobile Suit Gundam: Beltorchika's Children) are the best Zeek suits from the Second Neo-Zeon War.
  2. Lumina
    Lumina
    The best? The Zaku II.

The Zaku II and it's post war varients soldiered on all the way past the Second Neo Zeon War.

They may have not been the most powerful mobile suits in the field. However they have always proven to be reliable machines. I think Nina from 0083 stated it best "That Zaku is a fine machine" she herself knowing the good qualities behind the Zaku vs say it's Federation counter parts the GM. The Zaku is a War horse, not a race horse in short. It could carried more weapons/ammo into the field than any GM could ever hope to carry. It was more easily maintained as well using less precious metals in it's construction with a larger and bulkier frame lasted longer and broke down far less. In an grapple fight a Zaku was easily stronger than a GM lets say. Norris was able to throw the Zaku's weight around to even knock a Gundam off it's feet on 08th MS Team using a Zaku J if I recal.
  3. Sazabi
    Sazabi
    I would agree that its versatility is beyond dispute during the Universal Century epoch - but the Sazabi's capabilities were, of course, defined by Char Aznable; as far as longevity for the main line suits, the Zeonic Company truly made a legendary suit when they fielded the Zaku during and after the One Year War.