Some plans!

1. Pontifex Maximus
    Pontifex Maximus
    We should try to get a full range of different classes and crafting abilities. I think we obviously could use a healer if anyone is interested in that. We could also use a Burglar or a champion.

As far as crafting goes, I plan on being a metalsmith. That takes care of all our heavy armor needs and components for tailoring. We should also get a weaponsmith and a jeweller so we can pretty much gear eachother up.
  2. Bolkonsky
    Bolkonsky
    I'll go weaponsmith/healer.
  3. Hader
    Hader
    I'll keep my Hunter yeoman setup. Best for cooking, farming if no one else does that, minor tailoring if any though.
  4. Legio
    Legio
    can we go to isengard
  5. Poach
    Poach
    Woodworker here, and therefore Forester and Farmer, though I have no idea how to go about getting stuff for farming so I've largely ignored it. I can revisit it and work it up if it becomes a necessity.
  6. Hader
    Hader
    Cooking will be my main focus, followed by tailoring. Farming is probably the easiest crafting to do, so I don't think we really need just one person to focus on it, just have at it if it's one of your skills.
  7. Bolkonsky
    Bolkonsky
    @Legio, not yet. We need to level up a lot first.
  8. Hader
    Hader
    GUYS

Come to Hobbiton, the Party Tree, I need a drinking buddy!

They have a fall festival going on there. We must drink
  9. Pontifex Maximus
    Pontifex Maximus
    as soon as I get to level 20...

Then we shall go to the green dragon for a nice pint or twelve
  10. Hader
    Hader
    Dude I had 42 pints
  11. Pontifex Maximus
    Pontifex Maximus
    hhaha makes the screen go all weird
  12. hellheaven1987
    hellheaven1987
    I suggest we need to find a trading point so we can exchange raw materials and product. By the way anyone wants scrolls?
  13. Hader
    Hader
    I will save up for a deluxe house we can use as a temp kinship house for a few months.

Also Ponti, buy the Dwarven kinship charter and change ours to that, I want to be a Seneschal.