What do you drive?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Armatus
    Armatus
    Currently I'm stuck as car driver, but I can't complain, it's paid for and in decent shape (the Chevy in the pictures), but at some point I hope to acquire a 4x4 sport utility with manual transmission.
  2. Geronimo2006
    Geronimo2006
    I drive an automatic Honda Motorcycle.
  3. NotYetRegistered
    NotYetRegistered
    Bike.
  4. Admiral Piett
    Admiral Piett
    1990 Red Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 2.3L 4-Cyl. It's kind of a piece of and the front end is all ed up from a deer smashing through my hood. I'll upload a pic of my own later, but for now, this is what its supposed to look like.

5. Carl von Döbeln
    Carl von Döbeln
    I plan on buying a Triumph Thunderbird, from the late 50s, but as of now I'm riding my fathers old one, a Bonneville, from 79.

6. AdamWeishaupt
    I walk most of the time because it's cheap and I am penny-pincher but I am a cyclist, too.
  7. Konstantinos XI Palaiologos
    Konstantinos XI Palaiologos
    Toyota Celica GT ST202, 1996 facelift, 3-door liftback.
    In-line 4 cylinder Toyota-Yamaha 3S-GE engine, 1,998 cc, tuned up to 150 kW-210 Nm.
    Front-wheel drive, transmission 5-speed manual.
    Original JDM, made in Tahara, Aichi, Japan.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's obvious that i love japanese sport cars...my next step is something "bigger"...something like Subaru Impreza STi, Toyota Celica GT-4 or Toyota Supra...
  8. MorganH.
    MorganH.
    A black Volkswagen Golf stationcar (variant)
  9. Horsa
    Horsa
    ah you had to make me sad by inviting me here when I don't have a ride haha
  10. GeoEng
    GeoEng
    Well, I'm driving a Chevrolet Cruze (European model), 1.6l with manual transmission. Very happy with it as it had a good price with lots of features.
  11. Treize
    Treize
    I had my second driving lesson last wednesday.
  12. Legio
    Legio
    I take the Subway

I wish I had a Lexus, though.
  13. 'Gunny
    'Gunny
    FF: I LOVE FOXBODYS
    In due time I hope to buy my uncles old '92 Mustang, but until then I am driving a 2000 Maxima, a plucky little car that gets me 30 miles to the gallon, which is pretty damn good

Anyway, here is a variant of the same color

14. Ancient Aliens
    Ancient Aliens
    Don't be too jealous, but I'm in a 2008 Honda Civic Hybrid.

It's an eco-friendly chick magnet, and the ~48 mpg is a nice bonus.
  15. Col. Tartleton
    Col. Tartleton
    Trapped in the city with no ride. But on the homefront my ride is a dark blue Saab 9-5 wagon.

16. EmperorBatman999
    EmperorBatman999
    Bicycle. Too young for a car still. Few months though, few months.
  17. Caesar15
    Caesar15
    I have a... does a in-game modeled car or tanks count?
  18. Hobbes
    Hobbes
    I ride a bicycle. I am getting my driver's license this year and I will get to drive our Micra. I like that car.
  19. Okmin
    Okmin
    Have license, but no car
  20. Pontifex Maximus
    Pontifex Maximus
    2001 Volvo S40, silver.

Quite a dependable car, decent gas mileage, only none of the gauges except fuel and oil work and I lack the means to replace them. I've had the car for four years and I'm in no hurry to replace it, I love the thing.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast