Kosovo is Serbia

Page 1 of 42 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. clandestino
    clandestino
    For ones who think that Kosovo is Serbia ie. for all sane and normal people out there.
  2. Baron Vlad Felix
    Baron Vlad Felix
    kosovo je srbija!
  3. Stevcho the Serb
    Stevcho the Serb
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA
  4. clandestino
    clandestino
    Nice to see you all guys, as we all know Kosovo is part of Serbia and will remain part of Serbia if there is any justice in the world. Ad please keep it in English
  5. Baron Vlad Felix
    Baron Vlad Felix
    Kosovo is part of Serbia forewer!
  6. Daovonnaex
    Daovonnaex
    I'm an American who supports a primarily Serbian Kosovo.
  7. wilpuri
    wilpuri
    Kosovo je Srbija!
  8. clandestino
    clandestino
    Wilpuri, Daovannaex nice to see you here and thanks for support
  9. Војвода Драгутин Кесеровић
    Salute everybody! : )
    I took the liberty of inviting 13 more people to join in (and asked them to spread the word), the rival group seems to have a pretty nasty lead... but I'm confident we'll catch up!
  10. clandestino
    clandestino
    Hi Palman ( sorry for calling you that way but it's shorter then Vojvoda...), I understand you were in Kosovo last month, can you share your impressions with us?
  11. Giorgos
    Giorgos
    Kosovo is Serbian.
  12. Војвода Драгутин Кесеровић
    Pfff... what can I say... It was a awesome feeling to visit Visoki Decani and the Patriarchy of Pec... But the overall situation is not so good: the KLA is pressuring to take control of the Serb enclaves all over the province and this puppet regime in Belgrade seems reluctant to take action to prevent it... if anything, the Serbs living there are determined to hold their ground...
    I'll post some photos from Kosovo here as soon as I finish processing them - I just have to figure out how to make an album first...
  13. clandestino
    clandestino
    Well I wouldn't be that harsh on the regime, they can do werry little about that.
  14. The Noble Lord
    The Noble Lord
    Kosovo is Serbia and will always be Serbia. Its the Serbian Jerusalem, Serbian Mecca, something that will always be in our hearts. And when the time comes, we will go to Kosovo again, like the King Nikola of Montenegro said in 1875 in his song: There, over there... I see Prizren!
    It is all mine – home I shall come!
    Beloved antiquity calls me there,

Armed I must come there one day.
  15. Agisilaos
    Agisilaos
    Kosovo je Srbija! the situation though does not look good for the future!
  16. Baron Vlad Felix
    Baron Vlad Felix
    Dinamo Bucharest Fans Support Serbia !!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwz7bc61pnM
  17. Daovonnaex
    Daovonnaex
    I think all state borders in the balkans should be redrawn to reflect current ethic population distributions. Where a particular ethnic group has very important historical claim, like Serbia to most of Kosovo, the newer population should gradually and peacefully be moved. Ethnic enclaves could perhaps be governed as state exclaves, be made cantons only loosely tied to the state they're in, or gradually removed. This will finally bring peace to the balkans.
  18. clandestino
    clandestino
    Thanks to our Romanian neighbours
    Of course their not the only one, thanks to you all people.

That's what actualy happened in Balkans in recent years but only population that was moved were Serbs from Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo. Serbs in Bosnia and Croatia wanted to stay united with the rest of the Serbs and they had every legal and constitutional right to do so, but that right was denied to them by the Croats and Muslims. As for Kosovo, Serbian goverment was ,and still is, prepared to give Kosovo unprecendent selfgoverment which would practicaly made Kosovo indenpendent state with loose ties with Serbia, but Albanians from Kosovo and NATO don't want to talk about that.
  19. Baron Vlad Felix
    Baron Vlad Felix
    Brate! ja sam rumun iz naše srbije!
    Ali sve jedno 99% rumuna u svetu podržava braću srbe!
    U to sam 100% uveren!
  20. Војвода Драгутин Кесеровић
    Long live the Dinamo Bucharest fanclub!! : )
Page 1 of 42 123456789101126 ... LastLast